//fourty

a/n: i'm going with option one

i fiddled with the edge of my towel. i stared at the lingerie blankly. why did tyler always have the need to fuck me? i sighed, giving in and putting it on.

"there's a few dresses on the dresser, beautiful. pick out whichever one you like" i heard tyler yell. i bit my lip nervously. i walked over to the dresser and saw a few dresses.

one was beige with a slit from the bottom to my upper thigh. another was grey with lace at the top, and the last was black with a few floral designs. the back was cut out of that one. seeing that it probably was not the sluttest out of the three, i choose that one.

i put it on, looking at myself in the mirror. i smiled. the dress actually looked good on me. i put on some makeup and did my hair, being sure not to overdo it. i didn't know what tyler was planning.

i walked downstairs after putting on black heels that were set beside the dresser.

tyler waited at the bottom of the stairs, wearing an all black tuxedo. he took my hand and kissed it when i reached the bottom of the stairs.

"you look beautiful" tyler whispered breathlessly. he took my hand and led me outside to the car. he opened the door for me and i stepped in.

"where are we going?" i questioned as tyler drove the car out of the driveway. "it's a surprise" tyler winked.

i had no idea what was in store for me.