//sixty two

it was around nine now, and i could say that me and josh were quite drunk. tyler, on the other hand, sat patiently with his head rested gently on his hands as he waited for either me or josh to stop rambling. finally, i supposed he had enough.

"okay, so what now?" he questioned, peering at our plates to see that they were - on the most part - empty.

"how about we go mini golfing?" josh suggested in an almost slurred tone. i nodded my head in agreement, the dinner hall was now filling up with other people and i was getting anxious to leave. 

"sounds good with me" tyler shrugged, getting out of his chair and almost fighting josh to pull out mine. even though tyler was a psychopath, he had some manners.

us three had to walk across the ship to reach the back where the course was located. i felt bad for tyler, he had to keep both me and josh in line and out of the way of other people. i wasn't that bad since i only had three glasses of wine, while josh had around six bottles of beer. 

we reached the course and we got our clubs. at the end of the game, tyler had successively sneaked a few kisses from me, and josh stood with narrowed eyes, glaring at tyler. we didn't pay much attention to josh or his behavior, but i wish we had. we would of caught the signs. we could have stopped what was coming next.

or i could have, at least.