//nineteen

we pulled out of the café and the rest of the car was silent. if i wasn't under the circumstances of being kidnapped, i would of probably made a pun about the song car radio.

tyler reached josh's house and tyler got my bag from the back, and i walked to the front door. i knocked on it, and josh came rushing out. seeing that tyler was still near the car, he pulled me inside.

"how was it?" josh seemed frantic. "it was fine, nothing bad happened except the fact that my ex boyfriend was there. let's just say that tyler got a little jealous-"

"i did not" tyler snapped, appearing from the doorway and dropping my bag inside. "i just didn't like the way he was treating you"

"that means you're jealous" i mumbled under my breath.

"what did you say?" tyler growled, and i took a step back, seeing that he was getting tense and his eyes were narrowed.

"noth-" i started. before i could finish tyler pulled me upstairs into the guest and slammed me against the now closed door, his hands beside both of my shoulders. he was towering over me and i turned away.

"look at me" tyler snapped, and i did what i was told. he took one of his hands and rested it under my chin.

"i was jealous" he admitted with a smirk. tyler leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately. his hand that was on my chin went back to the spot beside my shoulder and he leaned in closer, the gap between us almost
gone.

his lips trailed down to my neck and he moaned. i was in shock. why was tyler joseph, the insane main member of twenty one pilots, cornering me against the door and making out with me? why was he jealous of me in the first place?"

tyler pulled away and leaned back a little, but the gap between us was still small. "was. but now that i think about it, you're mine. i can do whatever i wish to do, and..." his eyes flickered at me, as if exploring every part of my body. he looked back to me with mischief in his eyes.

"...i won't be jealous anymore"