//fifteen

i woke up to the sound of steps rushing up the stairs. i saw that i was the only one in bed and i sunk under the covers. the door was then opened and tyler dashed in. his hair was a mess along with his outfit - his shirt seemed stretched and his pants seemed as if they were tugged on.

i then noticed the blood coming from his forehead and a bruise planted on his arm.

i forced myself out from under the covers and looked at him confusingly. "wha-" "its fine" tyler said quickly, running a hand through this messed up hair. "just a street fight, that's all" he smiled and leaned against the door frame.

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom, where i brushed my hair with a brush left almost abandoned on the counter and flashed the mirror a smile to make sure that they at least looked fine. "hey, is it okay if i go to the store to get a toothbrush?" i called. "no, i'll tell josh to get one. anyways, we are going on our date today" tyler said coldly and i heard footsteps leave the room.

i stared blankly at the mirror. if someone else was in the room, they'd think i was studying myself. yet, i was thinking. thinking about what mess i got myself into. i felt for my phone in my leggings and pulled it out. no texts. i scouted my phone for the "phone" app and opened it, hesitating as i typed in 9-1-1.

if i pressed call, what would happen?

how would josh explain to the clique?

how would i deal with it?

would i ever be free from tyler's grasp?