//thirty seven

"yep!" tyler smiled and stacked up my food onto his, throwing it away. he took my hand and made us follow f/n, who was skipping ahead, talking aimlessly about what shops she hopes to visit and how much she's excited that tyler's here.

"come on, just once" tyler whispered in my ear. "it'll be quick, i don't know how long i can handle you looking so beautiful like that..." he looked me over.

"tyler, stop it. we are in a public place with people and most importantly, f/n" i whispered back.

f/n looked back behind us, chuckling and pointing to forever 21. "i heard they got new clothes!" she grabbed my hand, tyler releasing his grip on my other one.

f/n pulled me into the store, gasping at the new rack of clothes. i helped her pick out a few shirts and a sweatshirt. she insisted on buying me something, but i politely declined. i didn't want to be taking money from my friend.

"y/n!" i heard my name from behind me. i turned around to see tyler, looking breathlessly at me, raising his eyebrow at f/n. i supposed he just wanted it to be me and him. i sighed, dismissing myself from f/n.

"yes?" i sighed.

"what's your favorite color and what size are you in pants and shirts?"

"tyler, i don't want you buying me anything" i said quickly. it was my automatic answer i gave anyone who offered to buy me anything.

"what sizes?" he said demandingly.

"(your sizes and favorite color)"

"thanks" tyler kissed my cheek delicately, then kissing me passionately. when he pulled away i dashed back to f/n.

"oooo. i see some romance going on" f/n winked.

"whatever you say" i sighed, annoyed.