//twenty three

josh and i ended up talking about the tour dates and what he expects to happen to the band.

"i honestly don't know anymore" josh sighed, running his hand through his hair. "i mean, the fans are suspecting that there's something wrong with tyler. it's pretty obvious with the lyrics, but still" he frowned.

"you're not going to leave the band, right?" i asked, shocked. josh shrugged.

"either way the fans will be pissed. they are going to realize that their suspicions are correct and they'll probably freak out" josh explained.

"i think you should stay in the band. even though he's insane, it's helped a lot of people"

as if on cue, tyler walked down the stairs. i felt josh tense up and i leaned onto his shoulder gently.

tyler grabbed my shoulder and dragged me upstairs into my room.

"what did you do with josh?" he demanded angerly as soon as he slammed the door.

"n-nothing" i said. tyler seemed unconvinced and he hit my shoulder.

"what did you do with josh" he took a step to me and i took a step back.

"nothing" i repeated.

tyler slapped me on the face. "what did you do?" he yelled.

i heard footsteps up the stairs and a few moments later josh barged in. "get the hell away from her!"

i felt tears run down my face and i tried to slide past tyler. before i could he grabbed my hands and held them against the wall.

"what. did. you. do." he snapped. i just shook my head and josh rammed into tyler. tyler slammed his head against the dresser before falling to the ground.

josh grabbed my hand and ran me downstairs. he handed me a pair of keys. "get in the car, hurry. lock the doors and wait for me" he gave me a quick hug before opening the front door.