//twenty two

after the shower i wrapped my towel around my body. i stepped out of the bathroom and saw tyler sitting on the bed on his phone.

he looked up once he saw me and smiled. he had the same glint in his eyes as before, lust.

"hey, do you mind, uh, getting out so i could change?" i asked politely. tyler seemed to of snapped out of his daze and nodded. "yeah, i went up here to drop off your bag. i kinda got distracted." he gestured to my bag beside the door before rushing out. i sighed.

i closed the door and locked it-just in case. i then placed my bag on the bed and pulled out an outfit, grey skinny jeans with a plain black hoodie. i put it on before hanging the towel up on the hook in the bathroom.

i made my way downstairs. there sat tyler and josh, sitting on the couch. they were talking in a quiet voice, giggling every few moments. josh noticed of my presence and elbowed tyler lightly. tyler gave off a smile before scooting over. i sat between him and josh.

"how was last night?" josh said with a laugh. i rolled my eyes. honestly, i was confused. confused about what i thought about it. it felt as if it went so fast, and i knew internally that i just felt rushed and went with the flow. yet there was another emotion fighting back.

"it was great" tyler wrapped his arm around my

shoulder, causing me to lean into him. he left a kiss on
my forehead.

"ew! get a room!" josh chuckled, adjusting his backwards hat awkwardly. tyler let go of me and i leaned back onto the couch.

"what's our plans for today?" josh asked. tyler shrugged. "whatever you guys want to do" he smiled and kissed me in the cheek. i felt awkward just being in the same room as tyler. something was just urging me to run out of the house and get as far away from here as i could.

josh could tell i was deep in thought and to get me out he played with my hair. "your hair is pretty" he stuttered. i chuckled and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

i opened them to see tyler staring at josh as if he was a murderer.

"josh, stop it" tyler said threateningly. i heard josh sigh, but he kept playing with my hair.

"josh!" tyler snapped. he pushed me off the couch and dived at him, tackling him and i saw that tyler was trying to choke him.

"tyler..." josh gasped out. i quickly rose to my feet and grabbed tyler by the shoulders, attempting to push him off.

josh kicked tyler and he fell off of him. i quickly went to josh's aid and shoved tyler off of him. "i'm fine, i'm fine" josh said quickly in a raspy voice. i shot him a sympathetic look before helping him regain his balance on the couch.

tyler was up by now and he winced in pain. i ignored him as he stood behind me. i got up and sat next to josh, then i looked at tyler with pure hatred.

tyler shrugged before walking upstairs.