//fifty six

my eyes must of shined bright,or perhaps my expression changed. either way, they both saw that i was surprised. they seemed amused.

"wait, really?"i gasped, completely shoving the fact that tyler kidnapped me away. the tyler joseph and the josh dun were writing a song about me.

tyler smiled gently. "yeah, i didn't expect you to be all happy about it" he shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal. i turned to josh and josh was smiling widely.

tyler pov

i was taken aback by y/ns behavior. i mean, i kidnapped her, forced her to do things, and even convinced josh to kill her best friend for me.

she deserved it. all of it. he said in a husky voice.

how about you shut the hell up i retorted angerly back.

she will never love you. you are worth so much more than her, just kill her already.

"shut up!" i yelled out loud. it was meant for the voice, but i couldn't bring myself to explain that to y/n and josh. they would never understand. they would most likely throw me in an insane asylum. josh had already threatened to, and i didn't blame him. if our roles were switched i would of thrown him in there in a heartbeat. thank god i had a friend like him.

"why did you say that?" josh snapped me out of my thoughts. i noticed that y/n was in the car, her hands covering her face, most likely crying. josh was glaring at me furiously.

see? the voice came back. they hate you even more now. the more you try to redeem yourself the more you will fail. i warned you about that, but you never choose to listen.

"josh, im so sorry" i whispered, looking into his eyes weakly. how i wished i could just be normal, live as a normal person who could have friends who dont have to help you all the time,  a girlfriend where it was her choice to date me, not mine. i despised it. 

"whatever. tell me to get back in the car so you can drive me and y/n to who knows where and do who knows what while you threaten us that if we put you in jail then you will get your revenge or whatever the fuck you say" josh splat, looking at me with pure hatred in his eyes. oh, i had missed when i had looked in his eyes and saw love and companionship. that time was over now, and i knew it was because of me.

"im so-" i began again, but josh had already stormed off.