//thirteen

i stroked his head gently and he held my hand, taking me to the couch and sitting me down.

"i might as well give you an explanation" tyler wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i looked at him as he shuffled nervously, looking at the wall as he tried to figure out what words to say. he then turned back to me and we stared into eachothers eyes for a few moments, and then he turned away.

"so...i was born with schizophrenia. i never really knew that it was a...well...thing until i was older. at that time it was...really...bad. it escalated from there and well, we're here"

tyler turned back to me and i leaned against him. we stayed like this and when i was about to say something josh came downstairs. he seemed less stressed and furious than before, yet he still wore the bruises over his body from the fight before.

and that's when i realized.

i was the cause of the fights. the fact that i was here, i tore apart the band. i glanced from josh to tyler, and tyler seems to have known what i was saying.

"it's not your fault. we were always like this" tyler whispered in my ear as josh made his way to a chair.

josh winced as he sat down and once he did he pulled out his phone. it was an awkward silence between all of us.

"how about we go on a date tomorrow or something, y/n?" tyler asked skittishly. josh quickly looked up and a frown spread on his lips.

"sure" i murmured. i didn't know if tyler would of gotten mad if i said no, and, it sounds interesting to go on a date with my used-to-be-idol now turned to my insane captor.