//seventeen

tyler led me to the car and opened the passenger door for me, which i stepped in hesitantly. tyler appeared into the drivers seat and locked the doors. "i trust you not to jump out" he grumbled. i simply nodded.

he turned on the car and i took a bite of my pop tart, thankful that josh rushed and gave one to me in the kitchen. tyler pulled out the driveway and started driving. "um, tyler, would you mind if we stop by my house and get some things?" i asked to break the silence.

tyler narrowed his eyes for a second, his gaze still on the road. "yes, but i'll have to come in with you" he decided. i nodded and told him the directions to my house.

we pulled into the apartment's parking space and i looked longingly at my car. i led tyler to my apartment building and typed in the code, opening the door and tyler followed me in. i walked into my room and went straight to my closet, getting a bag and putting in many articles of clothing.

i put three pairs of shoes into the bag then went to to my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, shampoo and conditioner, and other necessities. i put them in my bag and sighed. i zipped the bag and pulled it over my shoulder, walking out to see tyler looking at family pictures on the counter. i stood silently a few feet away from him, and he whipped around suddenly.

"let's go" he opened the door for me and i walked out, he closed it and pressed the "lock" button on the keypad. i walked to his car and opened the door and stepped in. a few moments later tyler did the same. i threw my bag into the back seat and tyler drove me to the coffee shop