//fifty one

i woke up to the sound of rapid knocking on my car.

i groaned, moving over slightly and looking out the window.

tyler

i automatically sat up with a shocked expression on my face. what the hell? how did he find me?

tylers grinned widely. i climbed into the passengers seat, turning on the car. no fucking way am i going to let him in.

i went to press the gas, but i only heard a scraping noise. no movement. i slowly brought my head to the steering wheel.

how did he find a wheel clamp?

tyler drummed his fingers on the window which caused me to look up from the steering wheel. he gave me an innocent smile and shrugged. i went to pull out my phone and call josh, but he was in jail. if i were to call the police they'd put tyler in jail and question me my entire life about what happened. i couldn't call f/n, she's dead. it was only me and tyler.

i felt tears well up in my eyes. tyler looked at me with almost a sympathetic face, then drummed on the window again. "open the window" he mouthed.

i hesitantly cracked the window, only so i could hear what he had to say.

"look, y/n, i don't blame you for calling the police, just please, let me in. i promise i won't do anything..."

i would do anything to be able to ask josh if that was meaningful or not. tyler waited for my answer.

"tyler, i can't trust you. you've kidnapped me, made me do thing-"

"i didn't make you" tyler interrupted.

i ignored him and continued.

"...you'd do things to me if i let you in. you'd most likely kill me, or worse"

"no i won't! i swear! please" he begged.

i didn't know what i should do.