//fifty three

i looked at josh questionably. now what was going on between those two? josh looked back at me sympathetically, as if reading my thoughts. "oh, its nothing. i just didn't expect tyler to uh- find you so fast. i mean, tyler is tyler, right?" he said quickly. it was as if his voice had a nervous tone to it, but i pushed that aside. it would be bad if i started questioning josh, i decided.

i got in the back, seeing tyler was in the drivers seat and my stuff was scattered there.

tyler mumbled something under his breath that only josh could hear, and josh nodded. i strained to try to figure out what josh was saying back, but then josh noticed and stopped talking, leaving the car in utter silence as tyler starting driving.

around thirty minutes passed when josh decided to speak up, breaking the silence that i had enjoyed. 'where are we going?". tyler glared at him out of the corner of his eye. josh raised an eyebrow before turning to look back out the window. i returned my gaze there was well.

i heard the silent vibration of my phone and i took it out slowly, not wanting tyler to see that i was on it.

josh: i can tell tyler is planning something. sounds stupid, but i know him.

i bit my lip nervously, glancing quickly over to tyler to see he was only focusing on the road. i looked back to my phone.

y/n: what should we do, then? 

a minute passed before i got another text.

josh: i honestly dont know. please, just stay by me.

y/n: whatever you say, murderer ;)

josh: sh00ken

i chuckled silently. i enjoyed josh's sense of humor and the fact that we could at least try not to make everything so serious all the time.

i put my phone up and looked out the window. as odd as it might seem, twenty one pilots lyrics were the only thing i was thinking about. i would usually be thankful for that, but now it just feels unsafe and bland. they used to be my favorite band, but now that i know that the main singer is a psychopathic kidnapper, it doesn't feel right to like the band anymore. and how much i used to look up to tyler makes me feel sick. he was most likely making up everything for fame and money. 

and josh, he seemed forced to be in the band. although he murdered f/n, he had a reason to. tyler would of killed me, f/n, and josh. i don't blame josh heavily on this, even though he did murder someone who was close to me. i wouldn't label him as a murderer if i had to.

we stayed on the road for what felt like hours until tyler pulled into our destination.