//sixty eight

my eyes flashed open, an expression of fear crossing my face as the pounding on the door continued.

"y/n, open the god damn door!" i heard josh yell from the hallway. the pounding had stopped, but i knew josh wasn't gone.

i went to the door, cautiously setting the chair aside and peeking through the peephole from the door to see josh impatiently pacing in the hallway.

i opened the door and josh pushed me inside and slamming the door behind him. he grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the counter, my back digging into the corner of the counter. i let out a small squeak in surprise.

josh removed his hands from my shoulders and placed them on the counter, surrounding me as he leaned forward.

"you can run, my love, but i will find you" he whispered in my ear, turning his head slightly to kiss my cheek.

how cliché. i thought. but, at the same time, it's josh. what do i expect?

i pushed josh away, quickly running out the door and to a random gift shop, where i at down against the wall.

wait. the will.

i got up again, running back to the hotel room. to my surprise, josh wasn't there, to my surprise. i glanced at the desk, the papers will still there, untouched.

now where the hell was josh?

sorry for the shitty and short chapter. i promise i will write a better one later on. i have an essay to finish for school and so far it's BAD (isn't the only thing that i'm writing that's bad)