//thirty

i woke up to a cold and empty bed. i opened my eyes into a squint to see tyler pacing my room. he looked exhausted, he had bags under his eyes and he was walking at a slow pace.

"tyler?" i sighed, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. tyler turned to me angrily. "you told josh" he snapped.

"actually, you did first" i turned on my phone to see a text from josh and my friend, bf/n.

josh: tyler's pissed. try to stay happy, though. tell him you don't feel well and he will probably take you back over here.

bf/n: hey, y/n! i was just wondering if you wanted to stop by the mall today. i can pick you up from your friends house if you want :)

i looked back to tyler. he was back to pacing. i slowly crept out of bed and to the living room. i called josh and spoke in a soft tone.

"hey" i whispered

"hey, what's up?"

"well, my friend texted me and asked me if i could go to the mall with her."

"tell tyler. tell him he could come with you. it wouldn't be a bad idea. if he agrees, try to make it obvious that he kidnapped you and stuff, but don't blurt it out"

"thanks josh"

"no problem!"

i walked back to tyler and placed my hand on his shoulder. think back to acting class.

"hey tyler" i purred, laying my head on his shoulder. he looked up and turned around to face me.

"my friend asked if i could go to the mall. but you know, i don't want to go without you" i added, getting closer to him and running my hand through his messy hair.

tyler closed his eyes for a moment before i untangled my hand from his hair. he gave me a wide smile.

"sure, let's stop by josh's so we can get ready"

tyler placed a kiss on my lips before he left my apartment. i followed him and quickly texted bf/n.

y/n: yeah, i'll go! is it okay if i bring my friend along with?

bf/n: of course! meet me at (mall name) at 2!

i checked the time to see that it was 12:30.

y/n: okay, see you then!