//thirty nine

tyler hopped out the car quickly and opened my door. i hopped out, unsure about why tyler was asking jumpy and quick. it wasn't like him.

tyler kissed me on the cheek and took my hand.  he led me to the door and stood at the doorway after i walked in.

"take a bath, please. you deserve some 'you' time." he said gently. i was surprised about his sudden tone and mood change. i guess i'm not used to bi-polar and insane tyler yet.

i nodded, walking up the stairs. i heard the door close and sigh. maybe i did really need some 'me' time. but why did i have to take a bath?

i shook my head. i am always an over analyzer.

i made my way to the bathroom and i turned on the water, closing the plug (a/n: ryan was kneeling in the bathtub). i scrolled through youtube, finding a (favorite youtuber) (favorite type of video) and i smiled. i turned off the bath water once it was high enough and slipped out of my clothes, then stepped into the tub.

i turned on the video and watched it, simply at ease. i saw a bath bomb laying abandoned on the side of the tub. i chuckled to myself. josh didn't seem like the bath bomb type. i dropped the bath bomb into the water and continued watching the video.

"y/n!" i heard tyler call from downstairs. "yes?" i yelled back. "can you get out of the bath now?" he questioned. "yeah". i sadly opened the plug and got out of the bath. i wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to the room to pick out comfortable clothes to wear.

instead i saw (favorite color) lingerie laying neatly on the bed.