29. Trevor

KIKI

I walk along the limbs of trees and look around slowly. It's been a long day, nothing has really happened, and it just keeps dragging on and on and on. I jump the ravine and climb up into more trees. I break into a sprint and jump tree to tree. I feel my eyes glow and I move faster. I jump down from the trees as I come upon a familiar place. I flip up onto the terrace and flip my hair from my face, revealing my glowing eyes.

"Kiki?" Jasper raises an eyebrow whilst the wolves look back and forth between everyone.

"Hey Jas. It's been a while." I smirk.

"How the hell do you to know each other?" Embry asks. I simply look at him and growl.

"She went to Forks dumb ass." Quil replies. Embry rolls his eyes.

"So change of plans with the newborns huh?" I glance at Tinkerbell.

"Have you caught any scents or seen anything?" She asks.

"Riley Biers, the kid that went missing, Victoria is using him as a puppet." I reply.

"That's impossible I've been watching her decisions." Tinkerbell states.

"Well, there's where your ability has a fault Tinkerbell, she's not calling the shots, that's what Riley is for." I retort. "You won't know that she's coming until she's here, and she's smarter than you think. She knows that Mr.IKnowAllofYourSecrets will drag Bella off to a remote location away from the fight and that he'll be there with her. She won't even think about what's going on when everyone is distracted, she's going to go right to her initial plan and do what Laurant failed to do, kill Bella to get back at Edward for killing James." I smile to myself. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life."

Oh wow, you can remember a stupid history lesson.

"You know I did not miss hearing the commentary from her." Edward mutters.

"Yeah neither did I. I haven't heard her in weeks, I was hoping she forgot how to talk or something." I retort.

Ouch. That hurt.

"How do you know so much about this?" Bella asks.

"The newborns tend to be more active at night. If I do sleep, I tend to wait until day light. That and I get bored and go listen to what Riley and Victoria have to say about this. They're beyond scared, they won't admit it but I can smell it, along with the lust and desperation, but the fear over rides all others." I reply.

"You've been doing this for a while haven't you?" Jake asks.

"It helps, I mean I'm already in hiding, why not make use of it." I shrug.

"You've also been running both sides of this haven't you?" Embry mutters.

"She's been doing it longer than you think." Carlisle states.

"This whole thing was planned, long before any of us even phased, it just took a little time." I add. I catch a familiar scent and my eyes get darker. "Jasper, why dont we go say hello to an old friend." I say flatly dragging him downstairs with me.

"You're going to something incredibly stupid aren't you?" He whispers.

"Maybe." I whisper back. The scent gets stronger, but something is different about it. "But then again, this could also help us out a lot."

Let me do it Kiara. This is more of a me thing anyways.

Not this time.

"Oh look, it's the little bitch and her bodyguard." He spits with a smirk.

"Oh look, it's the mommy's boy who finally got a girl other than his mother." I fake a smirk. His eyes turn dark red and I smile. "Why don't we go outside, talk a little?" I pat his chest and walk into the woods, Jasper follows me. Trevor follows and glares at me with red eyes. I make my eyes glow and he slightly steps back. "Not as tough now are you Trevor?"

"Burn in hell." He sneers.

"Oh, well, then I guess you can just give everyone a heads up." I smirk before pinning him against a tree and tearing his head off. I look back at Jasper, who had already retreated. I shrug and hide the headless corpse before walking to the ravine and jumping across. I walk to one if my dens and grab a muffin. I bury the pillow case back and walk toward Jake's house. I hide in a tree and watch him walk inside. I take a deep breath before forcing a smile. I finish off my muffin and cross my arms. I pull out a folded piece of paper from my boot and write a quick note. I make sure he's asleep before jumping down from the tree and sliding his window open. I set the paper on the pillow before climbing back out and sliding the window shut. I look back at the sleeping boy and the note then nod to myself. I turn and walk off into the woods.

∅∅∅

JACOB

I roll over and look at a piece of paper laying beside my head. I pick it up and begin to read.

Jake,
I don't have much longer before they catch up with me. I'm not entirely sure if I can keep running either. Soon enough, I'm not going to have a choice but to give in. I'm going to leave for Canada once the sun hits it's highest point. I'm not going to wait any later, or tell anyone. You can't either. I'll be back as soon as I lose them and this time I'll be sure not to leave any survivors. I love you.
Kiki

I glance at the clock before crumpling up the note and throwing it in the trash. I quickly get dressed and run out into the woods. The sun hits it's highest point at noon, it's ten now, that only gives me two hours to find her.

Two hours to search the entire area of Forks.