42. Anorexia

KIKI

It has been two weeks since Peter killed Holland and I haven't ate anything since. Peter finally woke up from all the damage I inflicted. I still want to rip him apart, feel his bones crush in my hands. He murdered someone who didn't even deserve it. Deaton has tried getting me to eat, every single one of the staff personnel has, not one has succeeded in any way. Deaton said he planned on bringing in reinforcements. Whatever that means. I don't care anymore. I am angry. I am hurt. I am beyond sad. I'm depressed and now I guess I'm anorexic too. They fixed my room after sedating me and locking me in solitary confinement until I woke up. I rarely move from my bed, Deaton makes sure I take what Morrell gave me, I am truly a psychiatric patient now. Withering away in a cell with nothing, that's all I am now. My door opens and Deaton peaks his head in.

"I have my reinforcements, hopefully they can convince you to eat." He states before opening it all the way. I slowly sit up and look at the person walking in.

"Kiki, you look terrible." Jasper says sitting on the bed by my legs. "Eat something, you don't even look like you anymore."

"I'm fine, I'll heal." I state with a shrug.

"No you won't." Tinkerbell says quietly. "I've seen it. If you don't start eating you'll die."

"I don't believe you." I shake my head. She sits beside Jasper and grabs my hand. After she shows me and pull my hand away and hang my head. "Fine. I'll eat, but I'm not gonna be happy about it."

"Not even if we sneak in one of Emily's muffins?"

"Maybe."

"Kiara." Jasper slightly growls.

"What? I'm going to die in this hell hole anyways! Did you see that one Alice?" I snap. "Your visions change with decision, mine are set in stone! I'm going to die and there is no way around it!"

"You're lying. Please tell me you're lying." He whispers. Alice stares at me wide eyed.

"I wish I was, Jasper, I wish I was."

∅∅∅

I stand under showerhead, hot water running over my body. My eyes are a dull grey and my body is getting smaller by the second. The anorexia isn't how I die. It will be something much, much worse.

"Alright, you've been in here long enough." Hilliard snaps. I stay completely still, my body not wanting to move. "Kiara let's go." I don't move. "I know you can hear me." She stomps towards me. "Drop the act!" She grabs my chin and turns my head towards her. Her eyes widen and she releases her hold. My head lulls back to where it was before she grabbed me. She grabs her radio and steps back. "We have a code 526 in the showers on level 00. 526 in showers on 00." Radio static goes through before a voice responds.

"Which one?"

"Kiara Call, the Nephelium." Hilliard replies with her voice shaking.

"Get out of there! Now!" Hilliard looks at me before dropping the towel and running. She locks the door behind her and I slowly turn off the water. "Are you out?"

"Yes."

"Get upstairs, now." My skin glows a pale orange and clothes appear on my body. The intercoms turn on and I slowly walk to the door.

"All visitors must leave the premises at this time. Please exit calmly and quickly, thank you."

The door is unlocked and pulled open. I stare blankly at it as the glowing fades. I fall to the ground with a thud and radio static goes off.

"Code 526-2190, showers on level 00. Code 526-2190, showers level 00."