55. Witness

KIKI

I jump through the window and straddle a half asleep Jake.

"You phased." He smiles. I haven't stopped smiling since I phased.

"Yeah, I know." I put my hands on his shoulders and pin his upper half to the bed. "And you have another wolf to babysit. I helped with the whole phasing thing but that control thing is your problem."

"You need to learn control too." He retorts.

"I know, I know." I sigh. "But I have methods of control, Patches doesn't."

"Patrick phased." He grumbles.

"Apparently the whole vitaligo thing appears in wolf form too. He looks so cute!" I put my forehead against his. "Poor kid has an unfortunate name, Patrick sounds a lot like Patches and well you and I both know he gets hell for it. He pulls it off."

"Are you going to baby him now too?" Jake asks.

"Probably." I reply. "I'll just adopt him like I did Seth." I roll off. "Normally happens when I help someone phase."

"You're basically den mom." He scoffs.

"Hey, no I'm not, otherwise I'd baby everyone." I retort.

"Okay, I guess you're right."

"No,  I AM right, not you guess, I am right." I sass.

"Damn, okay." He laughs.

"Let's go to the Cullen's now." I state crawling out of bed. "I think I'll gain some more abilities to my arsenal."

"As long as you don't go haywire and use them on me."

///

I slowly walk up the stairs, Jake turning to look at me every few steps. I nod back everytime he checks on me. The voices are loud here, louder than they were in the woods. We make it upstairs and Renesmee looks at me with concern.

"Kiki?" She whispers it. I look around the room before slowly walking to the piano. "Kiki, I wouldn't." I drag my fingers along the keys and I hear a song playing. "Dad what is she seeing? I can't get into her head anymore." I stand behind the piano and cross my arms on it. I look down the hall and I see Tinkerbell walking in holding a vase. "Kiki, talk to me." I start walking over to Tinkerbell.

"What did you see?" I whisper reaching out to touch her. I gasp and my eyes change.

Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Seth. Leah. Sam. Jake. Jake. Carlisle. Jasper. Jasper. Jake. Jake. Jake. Aro. Caius. Jake. Ben. Irina. Jake. Jake. Jake. JACOB!

I drop my hand and step back.

JACOB! JACOB! JACOB!

"Kiara, block it out." Renesmee says. "Just block it out. You need to focus and block it out." A dog-like whimper escapes my throat.

"Kiki, listen to Ness." Jake says. I squeeze my eyes shut as my body heats up. I look down at my arms as my skin slowly turns to burns.

"KIARA!" I step back and my arms heal.

"What the hell just happened?" Emmett asks.

"I'm sorry, but if it comes to a fight the packs aren't fighting." I reply. "And Edward for your safety, I advise you stay out of my head."

"What did you see?" Jake asks. I look over at him and watch his wolf fall into the giant crater to the center of the earth. I close my eyes.

"It doesn't matter what I saw, the packs aren't fighting." I open my eyes, "We will stand as witnesses but the second it turns into a battle the packs are leaving. I'll take Renesmee with us for her protection."

"You saw the vision." Bella whispers.

"Not like Alice does, so if anyone tries to get into my head theirs will explode." I state. "If the plan works and we do convince Aro to change his mind, all will be fine. Otherwise, well I'd rather go back to burning hell then what I saw in that vision." Renesmee's eyes soften at my statement.

"Then let's hope Aro will reason." Carlisle says.

So it's been a hot minute...

I am really sorry it took so long to update, but I literally lost all motivation for this story and I've been dragging through this chapter. I haven't been doing the best mentally or physically and I'm honestly barely keeping up with school and I have little to no motivation for anything. It took 5 months to write this chapter. It normally doesn't take more than 5 days. I am doing better and hopefully I'll be back to updating constantly and finishing this book by August, at the very latest the end of 2018. So with that, thank you for your patience.

You Know Who I Am