60. Dreams

KIKI

I brush my hair and avoid eye contact with the mirror.

"You're doing it again." Jake sighs sitting on the bed.

"Doing what?" I look over at him.

"Avoiding looking at your reflection." He takes the brush from me and stand behind me. "You've been doing it alot lately." He runs the brush through my hair gently.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh and stare at my hands. "But unlike you guys, I can still see the scars. They haven't healed entirely yet, and I quite frankly don't like to look at them."

"I can still see them, barely, but they're there." He puts the brush down and runs his fingers through my hair. "But I quite frankly don't give a damn." He kisses my temple. "Because I look past them and all I see is the girl I fell hopelessly in love with." I smile slightly. He gently turns my head to face him and we kiss.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you so much more." He kisses me again before pulling away and braiding my hair into one long braid. "What do you want to do today?"

"I dunno." I shrug.

"Well, think of something." He retorts tying off the braid.

"I don't really want to do anything." I sigh resting my head on the vanity.

"We're going to do something whether you like it or not." His arms wrap around my waist. "We could go out on the Rabbit, or go surfing, or watch a movie, or go fishing."

"It's going to snow soon, Jacob." I grumble.

"Listen here Betty Buzzkill, we are going to go have fun and you're going to like it." He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. He crawls on top of me and holds me hostage.

"I don't want to do anything today." I groan.

"I don't want to turn into a gigantic dog but it happens, looks like you are just going to have to get over it." He smirks. "We don't even have to leave the house, but it's better if we did."

"I don't feel like doing anything." I mumble.

"Then we can stay here and watch a movie or something, but you're not sleeping all day." He tucks hair behind my ear before gently kissing me. "I love you."

"I love you too." He sets me free of his hold and sits beside me. "Let's go to Carlisle's."

"Alright." He runs his fingers through my hair again. "We can do that."

"But let's take a nice long nap first." I smirk.

"Kiara." He grumbles.

"Jacob." I mock him and he rolls his eyes.

"We're not sleeping all day." He states.

"Okay, but what if we do something else before we take a nap." I wink and he slightly raises his eyebrows.

"You are really good at finding loopholes." He sighs, "Fine you win."

***

Okay guys... It's been a hot minute

I have been struggling to write, especially with the Twilight and Teen Wolf fanfics...

I'm working on it, I'm really struggling to write and finish these books.

Especially this one, but we're nearing the end of Breaking Dawn so I don't think it should take much longer.

Hopefully it won't take another year.

Sorry guys... Please bare with me

You Know Who I Am