27 - Don't Hold Your Breath

A/N: Happy belated Valentines Day! Who needs a man in my life when I have you awesome babes! 😘

Don't forget to show me some love by voting for this chapter! Xx

* * *

Jaxon looked into my eyes as he placed my hair behind my ears before cupping cheek, I watched as his eyes looked between my lips and my eyes. He absentmindedly moved his thumb across my cheek before making it's way down to my lower lip.

I knew it was coming, he was finally going to kiss me, my eyes began to flicker close as his face got closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my lips and the touch of his soft lips as they slowly placed over mine to embrace them.

"Wakey wakey!"

My eyes immediately fluttered open in shock as I realised it was all a dream. I was baffled about why this was happening now of all times? I've never had dreams like that before.

'Oh. No.'

Could it be because of the events that took place last night at the race? When he dropped me off at home, did I want him to kiss me? Had I read the signals wrong? I let out a groan as I realised that I was analysing the shit out of something that legitimately did not exist, it was almost comical. I let out a chuckle as I thought about what people would think if they could really read my mind. The sight of fingers came to view before they started to click at me, I blinked twice as I leaned back a little. Looking up I saw Isaac standing there starring at me like I had grown another head.

Confused, I asked "Why did you wake me? It's a Saturday, go away."

"Because. I'm annoyed." He said as he began to pace at the foot of my bed.

I stretched as I watched him pace one lap before question him, "About what?"

He stopped pacing before staring at me in shock, "Uh- Maybe it had to do with the fact that I leave you alone for one night and I hear about some massive fight that is about to erupt on the scene."

I let out a yawn before forcing myself out of bed, "Wasn't that big of a deal. No need to panic."

Isaac let out a chuckle before shaking his head, "Oh. I wasn't panicking. I was in a rage because I wanted nothing more than to punch that dickface in front of his bitch friends."

I raised an eyebrow at Isaac, shocked at his honesty but it was short lived as I began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"The fact that you successfully used the word dickface in a serious conversation." I said the words in between my light giggles.

Isaac let out a sigh before chuckling, "I heard Jaxon had it all under control though?" He said as he raised his eyebrow playfully at me. Groaning at him, I rolled my eyes and pushed past him to go use the bathroom as I ignored his laugh.

After a nice hot shower, I decided to get dressed for the day because if I didn't do that now, I knew I'd end up staying in my pjs all day. I wanted to get breakfast started soon because I knew Drew was on his way now with Alena. He had messaged me last night to say that he would drop her off so that I could have a sleep in, it was music to my ears.