45 - Gone

* * * 

Noah's POV:

I couldn't look away from this photo of Avery and I, we had just celebrated our six months and we had never looked happier. Where did it all go wrong? It's like I blinked and she was gone. What did I have to do to win her back? The last photos I had were photocopied and mailed by my mum but out of anger I ended up cutting out Avery's face in every single photo. Luckily my lawyer destroyed the evidence before anyone could find out what I did.

Why couldn't she see how much I needed her? It's like she never cared about me at all. I'm the one who introduced her to the racing world, she would be nothing if it weren't for me! I'm the one who taught her how to race and this is how she repays me? By siding with Isaac and dating that dickhead, Jaxon. Jaxon, I couldn't get the image of him touching her out of my mind, the way he held her hands, the way he placed his hand on her thigh. He was touching what belonged to me. They were going to pay for everything they did to me, no doubt about that. I just needed to get out of here so that I could get my payback.

"You got visitors." The guard mumbled as he opened the cell door.

Letting out a groan I looked down at my photo which was now crunches up in my fist. I must not have realised that I was scrunching up the photo. Not that it mattered cause I was officially out of this hellhole.

"Who is it?" I asked.

The guard raised his eyebrow at me, ignoring my question which only made me want to punch him in the throat. I don't even know why I fucking bothered asking him. This place was driving me crazy and I couldn't wait to get out of here. The best thing in my life was my parents money, literally can get me out of anything. Always has, always will. It got me a great lawyer who managed to convince the idiotic court room that I was no harm to this shitty old town.

Technically, I'm no threat to them. The only person who should feel threatened is that asshole Jaxon. How dare he put his hands on Ava, I could have killed him in that court room when I saw him touching her. He's going to regret getting in my way, I didn't want to have to deal with him but he's really given me no choice. As I walked into the visitors lounge, I wanted to turn right back and go back to my cell. The last people I wanted to see were my parents and my lawyer. I didn't want to talk about the case, just once I wanted to talk about anything other than this stupid case.

"Hi, baby!" Mum said as she hugged me.

I rolled eyes just as she pulled me in for a hug but let out a groan when my dad slapped me on the back of my head.

"Show some respect, boy." Dad growled out.

"Hi mum." I grumpily responded before sitting back down.

"When am I getting out of here?" I asked.

"Its bail. Honey, there's paperwork we have to fill out. The hearing was only a few hours ago, at this stage it will probably be the weekend at most." mum said as she squeezed my hand.

"Their case isn't strong right? That's why I'm out on bail?" I asked.

I probably should have paid attention every time the lawyer blabbed on but that's what my parents were for. I don't care what is said, as long as I'm not stuck in this shit hole. My eyebrow raised in question when my parents looked at each other in worry. At that very moment I knew they were hiding something from me. They could never lie to me, mainly my mum who always made it obvious with her facial expressions.