41 - Bad Blood

A/N: I know I normally post on Tuesdays. But it's Friday and it's my birthday!! (In Australia anyway) So here's my present to you! How nice am I? Haha

* * *

First day back at school for our third term, and everyone was talking about me and what had happened on Saturday. I was officially the topic on everyone's lips, people I didn't know or have never met felt the need to say hi to me now. It was weird.

It all started this morning when Jaxon forced me to get out of the car with him, together. He refused to let me arrive alone. So not only were they talking about me as Biker Barbie, they were also talking about me with Jaxon. It was safe to say most of the girls were not impressed by me because of that.

F L A S H  B A C K

My hand went towards the door handle until I heard it lock. I raised an eyebrow as I turned to look at Jaxon who was now smirking at me.

"You have no choice but to get out with me. Looks like you're stuck with me, girlfriend." Jaxon said as he indicated to merge onto the main road again.

I let out a laugh as I nodded in agreement. I watched him as he pulled up into our school.

I waited patiently as I looked around, I started to get nervous as some students began to focus on us sitting in the car.

He turned my head to face him, instantly planting a soft kiss onto my lips. My fingers involuntarily ran through his hair as the kiss deepened, until I realised where we were. I slowly pushed him away as I looked around.

Jaxon let out a chuckle, "They were all staring so I might as well give them something to talk about."

"Asshat." I whispered as my cheeks began to get red, which only made him let out a loud laugh as he got out of the car.

E N D   F L A S H  B A C K

I slammed my locker as I let out a sigh, before walking towards class. I knew today was going to be a long day. I either had guys whispering about me or girls snickering like bitches they could be. I tried to not let it get to me throughout the day. I knew no one was stupid enough to actually start anything because they were all terrified of Jaxon. I had zoned out for most of the day and before I knew it, we were all sitting at our usual table talking about our holidays.

My eyes involuntarily looked over at Jaxon who was already looking at me. He pouted his lips playfully as he rolled his eyes, making me chuckle. One rule I had with Jaxon was that his table and friends were his and mine were mine. I insisted that nothing change inside school, I didn't want the pressure of our friends being forced to hang out when some of them didn't really like each other. It was safer and better this way, even though Jaxon didn't agree he still respected it.

Shaking my head slightly, I excused myself as I walked out to the garden hoping the seats were dry and thankfully they were, so I sat down before opening my muesli bar to eat it. My doctor would probably lose her mind if she saw that I hadn't been eating properly but, I've just had a lot going on. Eventually, I will have my life sorted out and that includes food. I let out a sigh as I placed the bar down onto the table before placing my hands over my face.

I heard feet shuffling towards me before the sound of someone sitting next to me, I recognised his cologne as he wrapped an arm around my waist.