Chapter2

Everyday I go to the gym from 8:30am to about 2pm. No one bothers me since I get pissed and usually slap them. They only bother me so we can get supplies. But that hasn't happend for about a month so I'm waiting for the call. Usually when I'm here and that happens they ell sarina and she tells me because her room is exactly right across from the gym. She has a big mouth and I remember having one too when I was a cheerleader. But that was two years ago. Sadly. While I work out I think of the past. When the virus was called I was only a sophomore. I was really smart too. But I got bullied a lot. I was called worthless and pushed into lockers. The cheerleaders did it even though I was one of them. I didn't cheer for the high school though. I cheered for the recreation team and the cheerleaders always made fun of us. Them a loud peppy scream snapped me out of my thoughts.

"YAYA GET YOR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!" My sister sarina yelled from her room. I checked my phone it was about 12:30. She's gotta be kidding me it's still my gym time and she fucking knows not to bother me during this time. I ran up to her room getting ready to smack her in her face. Then I saw her gawking at her phone. Even though it's a zombie apocalypse we still have phones and internet all the stuff from two years ago that we're normal.

"What the fuck do you want child I'm I'm the gym." I said harshly. She just gave me the a small smile. Oh no I know that smile. It's time for me to go on a mission or what ever you call it.

"Dad wants you,Angel, Jonathan, and I to go get supplies from 12 different places around Miami. It'll take us 2 days to get the stuff and well be back on Friday." She said.

"UGHH FINE. Meet me I'm the gym in about 20 minuets and tell the boys the same ok." She nodded and I walked to my room. I took off my TOMS that I use for the gym and put them under my bed. I grabbed camouflage pants and my black Love shirt. Then I ran across the cell that was my room and grabbed my favorite pair of combat boots that had a small place where I could place a knife. I ran down stairs and headed to the showers. I washed my short brown hair. I then grabbed my comb and began to comb through my hair. I missed my long hair. I really did. I missed running and it flowing all around the place. I loved that so much. Everyone loved my hair and so did I. My sister Sarina loved to barde it and straighten it. But that all had to change like everything in my life after the virus was announced. I got out the shower and put my cloths on. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone,two knifes that I put in my boot and back pocket. I grabbed my hand gun and AK-47. Then I left the room and headed to the gym. Where we would get the information of where we need to go and what we needed to get. And the objective of this mission or what ever the hell it's called.