Chapter25

Harry's POV

She just ran yesterday and I basically cried myself to sleep. What if she ran away or worst she left and a walker killed her. I don't know what I would do with out her. I love her and I couldn't bare to he without her. I wake up with another weight on the bed. Please don't tell me it's Kendall because I swear I'll flip. I open my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me. I turned to the clock. 3:15 in the morning wow... It's early. I turned back to her. I starred at her beautiful face and noticed something on her arm. Then I saw she had a large white bandage on her arm. She also wasn't wearing what she wore yesterday. I wonder what's wrong with her. The I see her move and her eyes shoot open. I must if woken her.

"Hey." She says in a low voice .

"Hey beautiful." I said rubbing her arm and she moaned in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked in concerned voice. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just my arm hurts." She said and I nodded.

"Babe what happened to your arm?" I asked and her eyes went large then soft.

"Umm.......I feel and cut myself." She lied.

"Really what happened you don't have to lie to me." I said and she looked down at her hands. I know this isn't going to be good.

"Well after Kendall kissed you I ran to the storage room and broke everything in my sight. Then I did something I regret so much right now Harry. If I tell you, you'll hate me with a passion." She said and I hope this isn't her saying she cheated. Please don't say that.

"What?!" I asked angrily. She was shocked with my outburst but looked at me with tears in her eyes. Then pealed the rather large bandage off and I saw the three large and deep cuts in her upper shoulder. I starred at her for a few minutes. Then I spoke.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"I broke glass and cut myself because she brought my brother up and...and then ki-kissed you and I co-couldn't take it." She said crying and I rocked her back in forth in my arms.

"Shhh babe it's al-alright." I said crying with her. I love her and seeing her cry makes me cry and it pains me.

"You don't hate me?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not mad baby I promise." I said and she cried into my shirt some more as I rocked her.

"I miss him so much Harry." She said and I knew she was talking about her brother.

"I know baby I miss my mum sister and step father. But I don't lose hope so let's sleep alright it's 3:49 in the morning." I said and she nodded putting her head on my chest. I hate seeing her pained it hurts me. I'm going to protect her from now on. She's my princess and I'm going to be the best knight in shinning armour and protect her with everything in me. That isn't a promise but a vow to myself. And with that I feel into a dream of her and I living in a world with no walkers everyone happy and us married with little ones. One of my best dreams yet.