Chapter18

Harry's POV

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. Last night memories flowing in my head. She was amazing. I begin to stroke her hair and play with it. Then I hear her wake up.

"What the fuck Harry." She said. Yeah she's not a morning person.

"What?!" I asked smiling.

"Your petting me as if I'm a dog. Which I am not." She said and I laughed.

"Sorry babe." I said and laid back down on my chest.

"So how you feeling?!" I asked and she smiled.

"Sore but I'm ok." She said and I smiled.

"Can you walk?!" I asked and she hit my chest.

"For god sakes Harry yes I can walk." She said and we both laughed. It was silent for a few minuets.

"Harry." She said braking the silence.

"Hmm" I said and she sat up.

"Last night was.........incredible." She said smiling. I smiled.

"It was." I said and she laughed. Her laugh was so beautiful just to hear it made me smile. Then we heard an alarm.

"What the hell is that?" I said and she jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. She came out with her gun and a knife.

"Here." She said handing me the knife.

"Babe what's going on." I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Walkers trying to brake the main bridge or someone got in. Like an intruder alert. Everyone locks themselves in and i make sure none get in." She said and I looked at her worried. I don't want her to get hurt. I wouldn't be the same without her.

"Harry I'll be fine." She said still dressed in my shirt and boxers.

"I'm coming and were getting you new pants." I said. I didn't want anyone seeing my girl like that but me.

"Ugh come in we gotta be careful thought." She said and she walked to the kitchen. Grabbed another knife and handed it to me. Then she got one for herself. She then picked up her phone and dialed a number. Wonder who she was calling.

Yayas POV

This isn't good. The warning bell hasn't gone off in a very long time. Might as well call my father.

~Phone Convo~

Y- Yaya M- Massa

M-hello

Y-WHY THE FUCK ARE THE WARNING ALARMS GOING OFF?!

M- A few walkers got in the back entrance. I need you to stay where you are with Harry alright.

Y-Why?!?! I always deal with these.

M-Don't worry Yaya just stay in the fucking room alright. Lock the door and keep a weapon near you two just in case.

Y- you said a few walkers how is this suppose to he that bad?!

M-I have a feeling it's something more. And they're a a secrete door behind the bed. They're a food, cloths, and weapons. I'll let you know if we need your assistants.

Y-I should come how many men do you have now?!

M-ENOUGH YAYA!! STAY IN THAT ROOM AND THATS AN ORDER.

Y- yes sir.

~Phone Convo Ended~

He's such an idiot. Those walkers can't get in if they're was a wall there but no one listens to me. He needs my assistance and I'm going to give it even if it means getting suspended from doing anything.