Chapter26

Yayas POV

Opening up to Harry was new. I've never really cried in front of anyone. I've always cried alone so no one saw my pain that I kept balled up inside me. So that way I wasn't judged. I wasn't unwanted like in high school. But with Harry it was different. When I'm with him I always feel wanted and loved. It's like a whole different world with him. Like a happier version of the broken world we live in. Were it's harder to love. Harder to forget those we've lost. It's difficult to live this way even though I've learned to adapt to it. Right now I'm still laying in Harry's arms. My cheeks stained with tears from the night before. His tears stained on his cheeks as well. It's amazing to know I can share my feelings with him and he would do the same with I. I've never believed in love but now I can. Well I guess I can. Then I felt a pair if eyes on me. It was Harry's eyes. Those beautiful emerald green eyes I've learned to love. His eyes that have been a mystery that I'm slowly learning to solve.

"Babe are you alright it seems your doing some heavy thinking." He said snapping me out if my thoughts.

"I'm fine babe don't worry." I said rubbing his arm while looking back at the ceiling.

"Babe really what are you thinking about." He said and I turned back to him.

"Babe don't worry I'm just thinking of how amazing my life is now that your in it." I said smiling and he smiled back. His dimple peering out of his cheeks making me swoon. He's amazing in every way and nothing can change that.

"No babe you've got it wrong. My life is now amazing with you in it. I love you." He said and I smiled. Then we both leaned in and our lips touched. His soft pink lips were like a drug to me. A drug that felt like heaven in so many ways. Our lips moving in sync. Not rough but passionate. This moment was one of my favourites with him because it shows our affection for each other. This amazing moment that makes me realise that our love in incepertable. Then to ruin the moment my phone rang. We both groaned while I answered the phone.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Well hello to you too honey." My mother said and I sighed.

"What do you need mom." I said and I could picture her smirk behind the phone.

"We have new members that I believe you and Harry should have the honour to introduce to the prison and our family." She said and I nodded.

"We'll be down in about 10 minuets." I said and she hung up. Harry gave me that "what the fuck is happening" look. I smiled and said,

"They want us to introduce the new family into the prison." I said and he nodded and we both hopped out of bed and got our cloths. We both grabbed the same outfit. Which was a pair of camouflage skinny jeans and a black tank top with a black beanie. I ran into the bathroom and he ran after me and I made it first. I closed the door and started my shower. After two minuets he hopped in with me.

"Really Harry." I said covering myself and he chuckled.

"Babe I've seen you naked before." He said and I sighed and we washed each other. After we finished we out our cloths on and our beanies and left to meet the new family. While walking down stairs we played around.

"PENUT BUTTER!" I yelled and he laughed.

"JELLY TIME!" He yelled which made me erupt into a fit of laughter. We made it down stairs and Harry stood frozen at the sight if the new family. A tear rolled down his face at the sight of a girl with reddish hair that looked dyed. She was beautiful in many ways. Was she his ex or something. Then I looked at the woman next to the mysterious beautiful looking girl who holding the man next to her. She was beautiful herself and looked similar to the other girl. I turned to Harry who was tearing and smiling.

"Babe do you know them?" I asked and he nodded. Saying something that made me smile and tear up myself.

"Yes I do know them.....that's my family." He chocked out and I had a giant smile upon my face.