Chapter32

Harry's POV

When I woke up i saw I was in a clinic bed. Why am I here? I let my memories of before travel through my head like a train traveling to it's destination. I finally remembered and broke down in tears. Yaya....yayas dead. The love of my life is gone and she's not coming back. I screamed as loud as I could. Then two nurses ran to me hugged me. Knowing why I was because everyone here was upset if this. You can see it in their eyes. Yaya was kind to everyone. She was loved by everyone here but Kendall. The tears poured down my face. I can't without her.

"Shhhh Harry it's alright....shhh." She cooed in my ear. But I kept crying. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a crying Wendy and Captain Massa.

"Harry......it's ok were all upset. She was our daughter and she'll be missed. But we're having a funeral in a hour since a person turns about 5 hours after they die." She said and I nodded but continued to cry.

"Come on we gotta get her dressed and everything done now." Massa said and I nodded and went with them.

~1 hour later~

Yaya was laying on a table in a strapless camouflage dress and her combat boots. Her hair was down and her natural beauty glowed. She had roses in her hands. She laid there motionless. A single tear rolled down my face. I was wearing an army uniform because it shows respect to those who have fallen.

"Harry do you have anything to say?" Eileen said through her tears and I nodded.

"Yaya was my everything. She was so beautiful and kind. She was what everyone wanted to be.....what ever child here looked up to. Yaya was smart and skilled and that's what kept most if us going. But most if all Yaya was the rubber band that held us all together. Now that she's gone well have to do without her. But remember the memories she's left with us. Now that she's gone I...I don't know how I'll be. She was my girlfriend, best friend, she was my everything. I love her forever. Once she told me when she died she wanted to be at least engaged. Well I'm going to give her that wish." I stopped and placed a diamond ring on her finger.

"This was my grandmothers. My mother gave it to me when she came and now I'm giving it to Yaya since she has my heart. Yaya wouldn't want us to be miserable with her death. She would want us to celebrate her life. Yaya we love you......I love you. Rest In Peace my beautiful angel." I said and everyone clapped. I walked off to the back and saw Sarina and Brianna walked towards Yaya. Sarina dropped to her knees and cried and Brianna did the same. They've know her all her life. Then Maria and Kiara sat in the middle row. Both their heads down. I guess ashamed if what they've done to her. But Kendall came to me and rubbed my back.

"It's alright Harry. I'm here." She said and I cried on her shoulder. We let go and looked each other in the eyes and kissed. After a while of a make out I pushed away and shook my head.

"No....even though Yayas dead I can't my heart still belongs to her." I said and she shook her head.

"Harry she's fucking dead that's it she's not coming back." She said and I shook my head.

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT KENDALL! BUT SHE MIGHT! I'm could only hope." I muttered the last part to myself.

"Wow Harry you really are stupid. Death means she's gone and not coming back. Come talk to me when your head isn't all fucked up." She said and stormed away. Then I heard someone call me and I ran back to where my beautiful angel laid.

"No one can do it Harry. No one can shoot her so she won't turn. But.....I think you can." Sarina said threw tears and I nodded.

"Ok Harry were all leaving when everyone's gone you do wha-what has to be done." Sarina said and I nodded and started crying. Soon everyone was gone and I pointed the gun to her head.