Chapter11

Yayas POV

I can't believe Maria and Liam kissed. So many guys at the prison ask her to be their girlfriends but she always said no. Or when they kissed her she would push back and slap them. When Liam did it she kissed him back and didn't slap him. Maybe she's finally moving on and learning to love again. I'm so proud of her. At least she could love again. I could never. Not after I lost.....Adriel.

FLASHBACK....

"Everyone's here right guys?"I asked and everyone nodded. I counted 6 people and I knew Adriel was in the front so everyone was here. Then when we were half way there I asked Adriel a question.

"Hey babe umm....did you get the head phones you wanted." I asked.

"Babe?" I said and looked around.

"TURN AROUND ADRIEL ISNT IN THE VAN." I yelled. Then Angel stooped driving. He made a U-Turn and we headed back to the supermarket. When we got there I ran inside only to see a walker Adriel. He ran up to me and I shot him. We were going out for a 2 months. We still hadn't had our first kiss. He was my first boyfriend and well I loved him. I ran back to the van and told Angel to drive. Then I did something I vowed not to do after that day. I cried....

END OF FLASHBACK.....

I'm scared it'll happen again so I'm more focused when I go on these things. I get the job done and I make sure my crew gets home. I kept thinking about him and I relationship and realized we didn't really date. I'm high school he was an outcast like me. We didn't know anything about dating do we really only called each other babe and hugged. That's all. But I still loved him because he was different. He made me feel special and that's what a boyfriend is really suppose to do.

We finally reach the gates of the prison and they set us against the wall to check if we've been infected. Everyone was clear to go. The guards brought in the supplies and my mother and Jaylin ran and hugged Sarina and I.

"Oh thank god girls your alright. And so are the rest if you." My mother said hugging is tightly crying a little. My father walked to us and we stood straight.

"Well done soldiers. You may continue your day peacefully. Yaya your mother informed me that you've found five new additions to the group." My father said and I nodded.

"Yes I have. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry sir." I said pointing to the boys. They starred at my father and my father starred at them.

"Welcome to the prison I'm Massa. Today and tomorrow you'll get use to it around here. As of Monday you'll start training with Yaya. I've also been informed you were all in a coma for the entire virus. So you'll also have to be taught how to survive,cook,and most importantly how to kill a walker and how a walker could kill you." He said and walked away.

"Oh and Yaya your grandmother wants to meet the boys so bring them to her in an hour. And show them to where they would stay. He said and I nodded. My grandmother was the wise one. Well you would say that. She actually assigns the jobs around here too. But she's mainly wise. Her name is Eileen Divivo she's the mom of my dad and my one aunt and two uncles. She's married to my grandfather who world with my father. Everyone calls her and my mother mom or ma because that's basically what they are.

I shows the boys to the third floor.

"Ok so pick any cell and that'll be your room. You can get what you got from the mall now but you'll have to go by in the storage unit. I'll give you the tour after we see my grandmother." I said and they nodded. My grandmothers room was right down the hall from where their rooms are. When we entered the room I ran and hugged my grandmother.

"My baby girl. How are you huh. Sarina told me you were coming to the dance your mother and I made up." She said and I nodded. The she jumped up clapping her hands together.

"Wonderful then you'll sing for us." She said and I laughed.

"Maybe grandma don't push it. Oh and here are the new members of our group." I said pointing to the boys. My grandmother ran to them and hugged them.

"Welcome boys I'm Eileen but you can call me Ma or mom. I prefer Ma." She said and they laughed.

"Hello I'm Harry." Harry said with smile.

"I'm Louis." Louis said with a little dance.

"I'm Zayn." Zayn said shyly.

"I'm Liam" Liam said putting his hand out which my grandmother gladly took.

"And I'm Niall and may I ask were would I find something to eat." Niall said and my grandmother laughed.

"Well you must love food and by the tell of your accent your Irish and so am I." Grandma said laughing.

"Well boys I like you already so I'm going to give you your jobs so you can start when ever you finish training. Ok." She said and they nodded.

"Alright so Niall you can help Kiara in the kitchen. Liam and Louis you two can help Maria and Brinna around with the children. Zayn you can help Sarina watch the babies and take care of them. And Harry you can help Yaya work with the people who use the gym. Alright it's all set. Have a nice day and see me when ever you need help." She said and we left. I knew my grandmother did that on purpose. She saw how I looked at Harry and had to set him up with me.

"Alright you guys I'm going to take you down to the storage unit. You can get the stuff you got and go back to your rooms. Ok." I said and they nodded. We headed to the storage unit and the boys split up. Them I went and got all the things I got from the mall. All the jean shorts,shirts,shoes,jewelry,my blow drier,straightener,and my new dress. Then I headed up stairs when Harry stopped me.

"Ummm......I was wondering if you would show me around the entire prison and we could umm....hang out. Just us two like at the mall before you know all that happened." He said. I smiled.

"Sure just let me bring this upstairs and we can go. He nodded and we both parted ways to our rooms. 'I can't believe he wants me to show him around. Wait Yaya maybe it's because he wants to know around here. But he did say hang out and us two alone wait wait wait stop freaking out it's only a guy damn bro' I thought to myself. I grabbed my iPod and plugged the head phones in. I put on this band named One Direction and headed out to meet up with Harry.