Chapter 37

Authors note at the bottom.....read it because it has a surprise and info on the sequel that will be happening soon.
Enjoy the chapter guys
----------------------------------------------

Harry's POV
It's four o'clock in the morning and I wake up with a huge bang.
"What was that?!" I whisper yell to Yaya.
"I don't know but I'm gonna check it out." She said going to grab her gun.
Then she turned to me.
"My gun isn't here." She said and my eyes widened.
"Looking for something." Someone said and we turned to face a person.
"Seems like the killer herself won't be able to protect herself and her man candy. Shame I was so excited for the wedding." The person said.
"Who are you?!" Yaya asked holding on to my hand.
"Your worst nightmare." The person said and lifted the gun and shot Yaya right in the head. Blood splattered everywhere. The person smiled and blew me a kiss.
"Seems like your gonna be alone. Shame your sexy enough to be taken." The person said and left the room. I turned to Yaya who had a hole in her head and wasn't breathing.
"Baby wake up come on. Please don't die." I said and I started crying. She was gone.....my love was gone.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed sitting up on the bed. Yaya shot up from my sudden outburst.
"What is there a walker inside?!" She yelled and I held my heart and looked at her. She was still here and it was all a dream. I grabbed her and held her in my arms.
"Thank god it was just a dream." I said and she chuckled.
"Wanna talk about this horrible dream?" She asked and I nodded.
"Someone came in the house and took your gun and shot you in the head then left. You were dead and I thought you were. But it was a dream your still here." I said hugging her.
"Haz you do know I have three guns on me at this moment. One by my side on the dresser, and two under the first mattress on both of our sides. They're all on safety mode of course so it won't shoot one of us. We'll be fine. And all the doors and windows are locked so if they got in they would have to brake something and we aren't heavy sleepers. So were safe. I'm not going anywhere any time soon ok." She said holding my face in her soft hands. I
Smiled and placed my lips on hers. Kissing her was like a dream. Every kiss was amazing and had it's own spark. It's own happy moment. It's what I loved about her and her amazing lips.
"Now curly go to sleep before I beat you up." She said smiling and I nodded and wrapped my arms around her petite body and she wrapped her arms around my body and placed her head in the crock of my neck and we fell asleep. It's amazing to be in love with a crazy girl like her.

Yayas POV
Harry's dream really scared him. He doesn't want to lose me and I feel the same. Us getting married will help with that. We'll be together till the end. I was started to fall asleep when my phone rang. I'm not gonna pick it up. It could wait till tomorrow. Then the phone rang again and I didn't pick up again. So they stopped calling my phone but started calling Harry's.
"UGHH!!" I said loudly and startled Harry.
"What he said rubbing his eyes.
"Someone keeps calling so gimme your phone like now!" Said and he gave me his phone. It was Liam.
"CANT PEOPLE SLEEP! I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP AND SO DOES CURLY OVER HERE!" I yelled.
"I wouldn't be calling this late if it wasn't an emergency." He said.
"Then what's the god damn emergency Li?!" I yelled/said.
"Brianna's giving birth." He said and my eyes widened.
"Where." I asked.
"Her room hurry it's coming soon." He said and I heard screaming in the back.
"AHHHH LOUIS I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME! BUT THIS SUCKER BETTER COME FAST! AHHHHHH!" I heard Brianna yelled.
"Were coming!" I said and hung up.
"HARRY PUT SOME PANTS ON WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I said and his eyebrow went up.
"Why?" He asked putting his pajama pants on.
"Were gonna be godparents." I said and he smiled.
"She's giving birth?" He asked and I smiled.
"Yup come on let's go." I said putting Harry's sweater on. We intertwined our fingers and ran to Brianna's room to see our little pride and joy come into this horrible world with good people.

----------------------------------------------
You don't have to read this part vvv

So my crush has liked me back and now were dating. I'm fucking happy to the max LMFAOOO!! And on top of it my prom and graduation is happening soon and I'll be a freshman. Time
Flys when your having fun lmfaoo anyways read below this beause this is just random shit that I wanted to write☺️😁💘

Finally updated YASSSS!! Lmfao anyways let me know if you thought Yaya was dead with Harry's dream? Oh and I have a surprise for you guys.....ready to hear it alright

Loving You Is Worth The Fight has a Instegram page so you guys could see all the pics for chapters and yes this one is almost over but the Sequel will be amazing and sad too. I'm letting you know that right now you'll be crying for this one too but more of the sequel. Anywho the page name is

@lyiwtf_fanfic

And yea hope you guys like the page lmfao this is gonna be awesome
Love you guys
-Yaya