Chapter20

Yayas POV

People know me as confident. Yes I could say I'm that but when it comes to meetings with my father. They make me a little nervous. But Harry is shaking like a mad man.

"Babe are you alright?!" I asked and he shook his head.

"What if he wants us to brake up or even worse you have to go away again.0 he said and I laughed.

"Remember he approved at the meadow when we first started and if it was that then he wouldn't if called us. Don't worry." I said as we stood outside his door.

"You ready?" I asked and he nodded. Then I knocked and my fathers Assistant Jane opened and lead us to his office.

"Jane may I ask you what this might be about?!" I said and she laughed.

"Don't worry yes it's about your relationship but it's good. It's also about what's going to happen with the prisons protection against the walkers. He thought Harry should understand how it works and see how powerful and a genius you are." She said and I laughed.

"Thanks Jane you took a huge weight off our shoulders." Harry said holding my waste.

"He will see you now." She said opening his doors.

"Dad you wanted to see us." I said and he nodded.

"Yaya Harry you I want to congratulate you on winning dance king and queen." He said and we smiled.

"Thank you." We said in union smiling at each other.

"Harry I see you make my little girl happy and I love to see that. I haven't seen that smile in so long and I love seeing it now. " my dad said and I laughed. Harry brings the best in me. Then Jane walked into the room.

"Oh sorry to interrupt but Sarina told me to tell Harry that if you brake Yayas heart shell cut your balls off and feed them to the walkers."She said and my father nodded and sent her off.

" Sarina is Sarina. And I believe she gets that from Wendy. She's always been over protective of Yaya and Jay. Older sister instinct even though she's only older than Yaya by 4 months ." He said laughing. And we nodded.

"But we love her like that." I said.

"Defiantly and I don't plan on hurting Yaya. She owns my heart so that won't be happening at all." Harry said and I pecked his lips.

"Reminds me of Wendy and I when we were young. But Wendy was one hell of a woman in and outside if be-" I cut him off.

"Dad please..........Harry's in the room." I said covering his ears and my father laughed. A laugh I haven't heard in forever the laugh I missed so much. My daddy's laugh.

"Alright alright anyways let's get down to business. Wh-" I cut him off again.

"Simple all a guard at every post. Not ever other post and two on each point. We have about 200 guards why only use 50% of them. Remember each day this place gets bigger each day we claim more land to build places for our group. It's easier to use this simply because it'll keep us safe." I said and my father nodded.

"Strong proposal Yaya. And you are correct anything else you would to add." He said and I looked at Harry and he whispered the most smartest idea ever.

"Well as you know the back exit was opened and had no guards put a guard at every exit that doesn't have a fence or place a fence all around the perimeter that way no one gets hurt. Also instead of having one Palama sweet have a whole 3 floors like a hotel that way out Heroes more married couples are happy." I said and he nodded.

"Brilliant you two. I mean Harry those are marvellous suggestions that will be used and same with you Yaya. Thank you." He said and we both smiled.

"No problem dad." I said.

"No problem Mr.Massa." Harry said and my father chuckled.

"Please your apart of my family now. Call me Massa or Doof." He said and I had a giant smile. Only a few people called him Doof. A nickname he earned in high school that stuck.

"Alright Doof." Harry said and I smiled again. Then we all hugged and Harry and I left.

"BABE HES LETTING YOU CALL HIM DOOF THIS IS AMAZING." I yelled and he smiled.

"Your family approves of me and I'm glad. I wish my family was here to approve of you." He said sadly and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Babe I bet they're still out there. We just gotta find them." I stated and he smiled.

"You think so." He said with hope and I nodded.

"Yes I really do." Now let's go to the food court get food to cool and back to the Palama sweet we got it for 3 more nights and we can cook there so.....ILL RACE YOU!" I yelled and he chucked.

"Your on babe." He said.

"Ok....1..2..3..hey you cheated." I said and sprinted right after him. I swear this boy will be the end of me.