Chapter15

Harry's POV

2 weeks have flew by so fast. But it was amazing. Yaya and I have been having an amazing time together. Her smile just brightens up my world. Her presence makes me feel alive. Tonight is the dance and shockaly Yayas running for Dance queen. Of corse she has my vote and she has the other girls votes. But I have no idea about the others. Angel and I are basically the only ones running for king. I don't care if I lose though because I feel like a king any time I'm with Yaya. I wonder what my beautiful girlfriend is up to right this moment.

"Harry." Liam said snapping me out if my thoughts.

"Yeah mate." I said.

"I'm going to ask Maria out tonight." He said and I smiled.

"That's grate mate." I said and he smiled.

"I hope she'll say yes." He said his voice sounding shakily because of his nerves.

"Come on mate let's get ready." I said and he nodded.

Yayas POV

"AHHHHHH" I screamed. Then Sarina ran into the room with her blow drier in her hand and I towel covering her body.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yelled. I looked at her scared.

"I got a fucking notice that I'm singing tonight. And I can't find my other heel!" I yelled and Sarina laughed.

"First off dumb ass your other heel is under your bed I see it from here and AWWW YOUR SINGING TONIGHT! AWESOME. Do a duet with Harry that'll be so cute." She said and I looked at her like she was a mad woman.

"I don't wanna sing at all Sarina." I murmured and she looked at me shocked.

"You need to your voice is beautiful Yaya. Even though there's not many people in the prison you still need to show people your amazing talent other than killing walkers." She said and I nodded.

"Ok I'll ask Harry." I said and she smiled.

"Hey if you want we can get ready together. Since your wearing your sweats and Harry's shirt and you've already showered and I just got out and all." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah we can ask Brianna, Maria, and Kiara to come too." I said and Sarina sneerd when I said Kiara. They really don't like each other.

"Or maybe just Maria and Brianna." I said and she nodded. I called the girls and they came. So did Kiara since her and Maria are two peas in a pod. So we got ready and put music on too so we can jam it up and get ready. None of our rooms had windows the jail cells have doors so we close mine.

-------------------

When we all finished getting dressed I thought we looked fabulous.

Sarina was wearing a Pink and Black strapless dress that went to her knees. She had black pumps on with a pink strip on the side. Her hair was in a stylish bun that made her blond hair look beautiful. She wore little make up. Eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, and a little bit of pink eyeshadow and that was all. She had her name necklace and her black hoop earrings.

Maria was wearing a green and gold one shoulder dress. It was up to her ankles and a little tight too. It made her look amazing. She had her green pumps on. Her Black hair was down and straighten. She wore the necklace Joshua gave her since she never takes it off and her gold heart earrings. She only had eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on.

Brianna wore a white floral sundress. It was knee length. She had white heels that weren't as big as everyone's pumps but made her a little taller. Her brown hair was in a fish tale braid. She only had mascara and lip gloss on. She wore a smilie face necklace and smiley face earrings.

Kiara wore a purple sleeved dress that was all tight. It was a little more above her knee. She had purple pumps. Her blond hair was in a pony tail. She had eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick, and blush. She wore her name necklace.

Finally I wore the strapless black dress with the white claws. I had wore my black pumps. My light brown hair was half up half down. I had mascara, eyeliner, a white and black smokey eye shadow, a reddish pink lip stick, and a little dap of blush. I had the necklace I found at the mall on and everything else I got.

"DAMN GIRLS WE LOOK SESSY." Sarina yelled and we all laughed.

"Ok so you guys have dates." I asked and they all nodded.

"I'm going with Zayn" Sarina said blushing.

"I'm going with Louis." Briana said smiling.

"Niall." Kiara said smirking.

"Liam." Maria said laughing.

"OHHHH YOU TWO A THING HUH?!" I yelled and she giggled.

"I wish. I don't think he likes me. His ex is back and it's been pretty awkward for him and I." She said I patted her back.

"It's alright hun he'll soon come to his senses and ask you." Sarina said.

"How about you girls hmm? Anyone dating they're date I can't be the only one." I said. And Sarina and Brianna raised they're hand.

"Louis asked me when he asked me to be his date." Brianna said laughing like an idiot but blushing.

"Zayn asked me out last week." Sarina said smiling proudly. Then I punched her arm.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" She yelled.

"For not telling me you bitch." I said and we all laughed. Then I looked at my phone to see a text from Harry.

From: Harry💋💘

Hey babe your in your room?!

To Harry💋💘

Yeah you with the boys?!

From: Harry💋💘

Yeah why??

To: Harry💋💘

Because all they're dates are here....

From: Harry💋💘

Were on our way right now babe.

To Harry💋💘

Ok babe

When I looked up from my phone I saw all the girls were staring at my phone. Then I locked the screen.

"Nosy bitches." I murmured. Then a knock at my door came. Sarina got up and opened it to reveal our dates.

Harry was the first to catch my eye.

He wore a black tux and under shirt with white tie. His curls were pushed to the side. God he looked hot.

"Wow babe you look.......stunning." He said and I laughed.

"Thanks babe you don't look to bad tour self." I said and his mouth was still hung opened.

"Babe close your mouth before you catch flies." I said tapping on his jaw. He chuckled.

"Cute as always I see Mrs.Massa." He said and I laughed.

"Oh Mr.Styles do you not know that I'm not cute. I'm evil haven't we established this darling." I said trying to copy his English accent. But I guess I failed because he started laughing.

"Come on babe let's start heading to the dance." He said and I smiled.

"Ok let me get my phone. I said and when he wasn't looking I placed my gun and knife into my belt under my dress. I know it's in the prison and all but I can't ever be too scared you know. Then I left the room. Hopefully this night goes perfect. And that Kendall bitch doesn't fuck it up.

---------------------------------------------

Heeeeeyyyy guys 💋 well sorry long time no update but I've been having writers block and some problems and yeah.........BUT IM BACK AND READY TO ATTACK. Alright so this is what I'm going to do I'll try and update a lot more. Ok

Love you guys💋💘