Chapter17

Yayas POV

"Yaya can I talk to you" Louis said and I nodded and fixed my crown.

"What's up Lou boo" I said and he laughed.

"Is Brianna a virgin?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes she is." I said and he smiled.

"Ok so im going to make her first time special!" He said and I laughed.

"Have you seen Harry?" I asked.

"He'll be back love he had to do something." He said and I nodded. Then I went to look for Sarina. When I found her she was pissed off.

"Hey babe what happened?" I said and she turned to me.

"Maria and Kiara happened. They betrayed us." She said and I stared at her. What does she mean by that.

"Meaning they-" I started.

"Ugh Brianna and I were in the bathroom talking when we heard the door open and talking so we hid in the stales. Then we heard Kiara tell Kendall that she had a plan to make Harry want her back. She also said how you'll ruin the missions with him so she'll be helping you both. Then I heard Perries voice saying what about her and Zayn and Eleanor and Louis. That's when Kiara said that Brianna and Louis are too alike to he in love and Zayn and I aren't meant ands I'll just fuck him and leave him. Which obviously isn't true since I'm a virgin. Anyways they all giggled and Maria was trying to defend us but since she's Kiara's puppy obviously she'll be doing the dirty work." Sarina said and I stood there in shock. How could they do this.

"Where's Brianna?" I asked and Sarina smiled.

"With Harry and Zayn she's helping them." She said and I wondered what the hella going on. I just shook it off though. Then I spotted Maria who was running towards me. I couldn't even look at her.

"YAYA!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" She yelled and I turned around and yelled at her.

"TELL ME WHAT HUH THAT YOU AND FUCKING KIARA ARE HELPING BRAKE UP THREE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS RELATIONSHIPS?!" I yelled and she looked hurt.

"NO IM STOPING THAT FROM HAPPENING! TOMORROW KENDALL IS GONNA TRY AND KISS HARRY AND THEN I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET YOU AND SHOW YOU! DONT LEAVE HARRYS SIDE ALL TOMORROW ALRIGHT!" She said and I nodded.

"Maria just drop Kiara she's no good for you hang with us. We don't need her." I said and she nodded.

"Ok I love you yaya." She said and I smiled.

"I love you too Maria." I said and we hugged and she went to talk to Sarina and Brianna. Then I felt two muscular arms snake around my waste. I turned to see my curly haired boyfriend.

"Well hello Mr.Styles I thought you disappeared." I said and he laughed.

"Nope I'm here. Anyways come on let's go to the Palama Sweet." He said and I smiled and nodded. When we were leaving the dance Brianna, Maria, and Sarina handed me a bag and a note. Then Louis screamed.

"USE PROTECTION!" Fucking Louis. Then I read the note.

Awww baby girl we love you. Anyways the Palama Sweet has a bathroom get into this but don't show Harry this. Surprise him. We love you sososososo much.

~ Maria Brianna and Sarina

Oh god I think I know what it is. When we got to the sweet I went to the bathroom which was right by the door. Then I opened the bag. Just as I suspected. A pink and black lingerie. Well this is gonna help. I slipped out of my dress and put the lingerie on. I let my hair lose and took all my make up off. Then I put mascara lipstick and eyeliner on. Then I looked in the mirror. I saw a girl who's been through so much but I knew she would get through it all like she has. A girl who's grown so much from so much pain. So much back stab and hate who learned to love herself. Who was about to lose her virginity to a boy who's stoles her heart during a zombie apocalypse. That's when I knew I was ready. I exited the bathroom. And walked to the bed room. The Palama sweet was where the officers would stay. This is where the main man would stay when he couldn't do home. Now my parents made it for when a couple is married and this is the honeymoon.

(I stepped into the bed room to see Harry watching a movie. I breathed in deeply and out smoothly. I was ready. His face turned to me with wide eyes. He looked at me up and down. His emerald green eyes filled with lust. He stood up and came to me. Our eyes still locked on each other's. Then he kissed me. Not a rough kiss but a soft passionate one. The one you never want to forget about.

"Jump." He said and I did so. Not braking the kiss he brings me to the bed. My hands going through his curls and him smiling during the kiss making me do the same. Soon he began to kiss down my neck.

LETS JUST SAY IT GOT DOWN AND DIRTY IN THERE

We laid next to each other panting as if we ran 6 miles.

"That was amazing." I said. I looked at him and he nodded.

"Defiantly. Are you sure that was your first time. You were amazing." He said I playfully smacked him.

"Yes that was my first time and thank you Mr.Styles you were even better." I said laying next to him.

"Come on babe let's go take a shower." I said and we both got up and went to the shower. We washed both our bodies together and laughed while doing it. When we exited Harry gave me his Rolling Stone t-shirt. He brought cloths I didn't. We both laid in the bed next to each other.

"Babe." I said.

"Mmmm" he said.

"I love you." I said and I heard him chuckle and I sat up.

"What's funny." He said and he placed me on top of him.

"You swear you love me more." He said and I smirked.

"No babe I know so." I said and he laughed.

"I love you to the moon and back." He said and I smiled.

"I love you to infinity and beyond." I said and we both laughed.

"Let's go to bed baby." He said and I nodded. I laid next to him with my head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat. Him stroking my hair. Tonight was magical. I closed my eyes and let his heart beat bring me to sleep.

------------------------

That was the first time I ever wrote something like that lmfaooooo hoped you guys enjoyed that

Love you guys xoxoxo❤️💋