Chapter 38

This chapter is emotional to me. Like it's really cute I cried while writing it so I hope you guys like it.

---------------------------------------.

Brianna's POV(a few minuets before her water brakes)

"Shut up Lou." I said laughing. Sometimes Lou and I stayed up since the baby kicks like a little bitch.

"Shut up Bri I'm talking to the little sucker." He said and I smiled.

"So when you come imma be the best dad in the world. I'll play with you and sing to you. I'll even dance with you. I'll be Daddy Tommo or Super Daddy and your mommy will be Mommy Tomma or Super Mommy." He said and I started laughing.

"Will you two stop being cute already?!" Liam said and I smiled. Liam slept over for two nights until he gets his own room since Maria kicked him out after there argument. I think I'm going to ask arissa to take him in. She'd like that.

"Oh shut up party pooper. Let me bond with my child!" Lou said and Liam chuckled and put his head phones in and closed his eyes again. Anyways I'm nine months pregnant and that means any second this little one will come. Even though the world is all the devils work, at least an angel will come. Then I felt a slight pain and water running down my leg. Shit my water broke.

"Lou..." I said and he looked at me.

"My water just broke." I said and he smiled.

"I'll call the doc." He said and I nodded. Then I felt a contraction come and I started to do my breathings. I don't know how I dropped out the class ugh curse my laziness.

"Ahhhhh Lou help me!" I screamed. Then he threw a shoe at Liam and Liam sat up.

"What?!" He asked.

"SHES GIVING BIRTH!!" Lou yelled and Liam jumped up.

"What do I have to do?" He asked.

"Call the doctor then Yaya and Harry there the godparents." Lou said and Liam nodded. He ran to the room phone and called my doctor.

"Hello may I speak doctor Salinio?" Liam asked.

"Hello doctor one of your patients Brianna is giving birth. Yes that's the one. Hurry because her contractions are getting worst." He said and nodded and hung up the phone. Then dialed another number. He called that number numerous times then dialed another number. When it began to ring I heard screaming. It must of been Yaya.

"I would to be calling this late if it wasn't an emergency." He said.

"Brianna's giving birth." He said.

"Her room hurry it's coming soon." He said and I felt a sharp pain.

"AHHHH LOUIS I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME! BUT THIS SUCKER BETTER COME FAST! AHHHHHH!" I yelled.

"Calm down Bri and just breathe." Lou said trying to soothe me but it wasn't working. Then I grabbed his collar and brought him close to me.

"Shut the fuck up! Do you have something in your womb kicking your ass trying to get out huh? Is something about to be pushed out if your vagina hole huh?? No right so don't you dare tell me to breathe and calm down Louis William Tomlinson!" I yelled and pushed him back. Then the pain came back and I felt something coming from my down area.( A/N I started laughing writing this.)

"AHHHHH ITS COMING ITS COMING LIKE NOW!" I screamed and Louis started freaking out.

"Where the fuck is the doctor?!" Louis yelled. Then Yaya and Harry bursted through the door.