Chapter 43

Yayas POV

"Mrs. Styles you look rather beautiful this evening." Harry said and I blushed lightly.

"Why thank you Mr. Styles and might I say you look ravishing tonight." I said back and he smiled.

"Thank you dear. Might I also say that rather large white dress makes you look like a princess." He said and I laughed.

"So I've been told." We both walked hand and hand to the storage room.

"I still cannot believe our dreams came true....we're married." He said and I smiled.

"Yup now your really stuck with me." I said and he laughed.

"That my beautiful wife is a dream come true." He said stopping us and kissing my lips lightly.

"I love you Yaya." He said and I blushed.

"And I you harry." I said walking away from him smiling. I mean meeting this guy about a year ago and falling instantly in love with him. I mean most people rush into a relationship and it ends terribly. I do it and I marry him with no problems in between. Well other than Kendall kissing him, he getting kidnapped, myself almost dying , Daniel kissing me when I was drunk, Kendall and Daniel trying to ruin the wedding, oh let's not forget Gemma in the coma and the apocalypse it's self. So basically there was problems but we never broke up. To think about it we haven't even argued yet. I think that's a great relationship. Cootoes to me.

"What you thinking about babe?" Harry asked and I smiled.

"Us, and how amazing our relationship is." I said and he had his famous cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"I don't mean to brag but I'm great at relationships." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Honey get your pretty little head out of your British ass. It was obviously how we were meant to be." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that too." He said laughing and I shoved him. When we got to the storage room Angel and Alain were at the door smiling.

"Well look at this. My baby sis is already married before us all." Alain said and I punched his shoulder.

"Shut up douche." I laughed and he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm happy for you sis." He said hugging me tighter.

"You deserve this and every other happy thing that happens to you." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you Al, don't worry one day you'll find your girl." I said and he smiled. We let go of each other and I turned to angel who had a giant smile plastered on his face.

"What you smiling about mister? Shouldn't you be making out with your girlfriend?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I rather be hugging my best friend because she just got married." He said and I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks angel, for being there for me and just being a great friend." I said.

"Your welcome Yaya." He said and I felt tears come down my face.

"I'm serious Angel. You let me cry on your shoulder and you helped me through everything during this shit. Thank you so much." I said

"Your welcome. Remember I'm always here no matter what. Were best friends and well be that till the end." He said and I felt his tears go on my shoulder. Finally we let go and I wiped my tears away and he did his. I felt Harry's arm snake around my waste and looked up at him and smiled.

"Ready to walk in as a married couple babe." Harry said.

"Always have been." I said and Alain went inside to tell them we were here. He soon came back and he and Angel opened the door so we could run in.