Chapter34

Arissas POV

"Liam....Liam...Liaaaam." I whisper screamed. It's been five minuets since I left Maria and Jailyn and I can't find Liam. I swear this guy is going to get killed and I really don't want that to happen. Then I felt someone grab me from behind and pin me against the wall.

"Who are you." The person said and I closed my eyes but the grip on my arm got harder.

"A-Arissa..." I said and the person spun me around. He had blondish hair and his eyes were blue. He was taller than I and muscular. He was very handsome but nothing compared to Liam's looks. Wait what am I saying he's Maria's. Even though she doesn't deserve him she has him.

"What are you doing here." He said and I pushed him off me only to be slammed back into the wall.

"I'm on a mission with my group now stop with the questions and let go of me." I said and he slammed me into the wall again.

"Nuh uh now what the hell are you getting?!" He said started to get louder.

"Shhhh you don't want the walkers to come and get us do you." I said and he smirked.

"I'll let them get you not me." He said stepping his left leg back and I felt my leg have more space to move. Then I kneed him in the balls and he grunted.

"Bye asshole." I said running. I grabbed my walkie talkie from my side.

"Liam come in Liam." I said and I heard crackling.

"Yeah I'm here what you need." He said and I smiled. His British voice is just so hot.

"Um did you get the stuff?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah I'm just looking for Maria she was suppose to help me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"She left with Jai to the car. She's fine." I said and I felt him smirk.

"Ok do you wanna meet up?" He said and I did a little jumping dance.

"Sure where are you?" I asked.

"West wing room 220." He said

"Alright I'm on my way stay put." I said and I started running that way. Then I saw the asshole standing in front if room 218. This is so ironic that he's right there by Liam. Can't this get any worst. Then I turned my head to three walkers heading towards where I was. I had to think fast or else I won't make it out of here. I got it. I grabbed a needle and aimed it against the wall down the hall. When it hit the wall the needle broke and made a loud sound that echoed through the floor and the walkers walked towards it and so did that asshole. Then I ran for the room Liam was in. I saw him sitting on a bed and I opened the door, closed it and locked it after I entered. Liam was looking at the wall and had his supplies on a dolly he found. I pulled the shade at the door so no one can see inside.

"Liam.." I said and he turned to me with tears brimming from the corner of his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he shook his head and placed his head in his hands. I sat next to him and hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

"What's the matter Liam?" I said and he shook his head.

"It's Maria...she's been acting like a bitch lately. Saying how Yaya and Harry shouldn't be together. That Louis and Brianna's baby shouldn't be coming. Or that Zayn and Sarinas love isn't real. That they we all need to he with the correct people. Like Niall and Kiara should be together and her and I should be together. That Harry and Kendall, Louis and Eleanor, and Zayn and Perrie all have to be together because those are the correct soul mates. But what she doesn't understand is when she says these things it makes me judge our relationship. Because when her and I first meet she had a heart as large as the universe. She cared about everyone and now she cares only for herself and those who are selfish." He said looking at me. Then he continued.

"Yaya has been there for Maria since they were kids and Yaya had been taking care if her through this entire apocalypse and now look at this she's judging Yaya and Harry's love when everyone knows that Yaya and Harry are perfect for each other. They're getting married and it's not fair to them. She needs to get her head out of her ass because I'm sick and tired of hearing about everyone else. I don't. Know Arissa. I don't think I love her like I use to because this new Maria isn't to my liking and I don't think she's gonna change back into the Maria I fell in love with." He said looking me straight in the eyes and I nodded. This is something big because he's right. I barely knew Maria but I've heard of stories about her and Yayas friendship before this entire thing happen. He began to cry again and I hugged him tighter.

"Liam sometimes those we care for change and it changes what we think of them. If you know you don't love Maria anymore you need to let go of her because you'll only make her feel as if you love her when in reality it's not there anymore. You'll find your girl but right now you have to understand that you'll go through others before you find that perfect person." I said and he nodded and wiped away his tears and hugged me again.

"Thanks." He said and I smiled.

"No problem..." I said and we let go and looked into each other's eyes for a while. Soon we both leaned in and our lips touched. I felt sparks go through my body and my stomach was fluttering. When we pulled away we both smiled and went in again and kissed passionately. Our lips moving in sync and me feeling like I'm flying. Then a knock on the door came and we pulled apart and I peaked through the blind of the window to find Harry and Yaya. Then I opened the door and they smiled.

"Come on guys why were you hiding we gotta go." Yaya said and I smiled.

"A crazy guy was out there and three-" Then Harry cut me off.

"I know we took care of it. That guy killed the walkers but he did tried to kill Yaya and I. He started fighting Yaya and then I jumped in and we were fighting. While he and I were wrestling Yaya came from behind and snapped his neck. While I shot him in the head." He said and I nodded

"Come on guys we gotta go to the Mall we got supplies to get and stuff for the wedding so come on!" Yaya said and Liam and I nodded. I turned to Liam and he grabbed the dolly and we headed out. While we left one thing was on my mind. Did the kiss mean anything to him. He said that he didn't know if he still loved Maria but what if he does. Then my heart will be shattered while he loved someone who will never value him as much as I do. Or did the kiss mean to him as much as it meant to me and this will be a start of something beautiful?