Chapter30

Yayas POV

"Ok here's the plan I want soldiers all along this wall this wall and this one. When I say Blow to the leader you'll blow them up and let all the walkers in. Keep your walkie talkies on that way you'll hear where others are. I'll beep you all once when I need you to listen for the signal. Alright go to your stations far long the city walls. And that's an order." I finished and they all grabbed their supplies and went to where they have to go. I turned to Sarina and she was ready. I nodded and we started walking to the entrance. Our guns loaded, knifes ready, walkie talkies on silent, and grenades on our sides.

"Don't worry Yaya we'll get him back." She said and I looked at her and said,

"If they laid a fucking finger on him I swe-" I couldn't finish because someone finished it for me.

"Because you swear you'll kill them. I know I will too." The person said and i turned to see Gemma.

"What are you doing here this is a dangerous mission. I don't want you getting hurt." I said and she shook her head.

"I'll be fine. That is my little brother in there and I'm going to help you get him back." She said and before I could say anything Sarina put her hand on my shoulder.

"Well need the help." She said and I sighed.

"If Harry asks why your hear I'm telling him you followed." I said and she nodded.

"Alright let's go." I said and we continued to walk.

When we got to the gates a guard stopped us.

"Name and reason being here." He said.

"Sarina Massa"

"Gemma Styles."

"Analeeze Massa and were here because we want to join your army. It was a request from your leader and co-leader." I said showing the note and he nodded.

"Are you infected." He said and we shook our heads.

" Alright proceed inside. His office is the giant building on the left." He said and we nodded. While we walked I kept my head up and didn't look at anyone in their eyes. I kept my eyes on where I had to go. Then I saw the building I was looking for.

"Alright girls there it is. Follow my lead." I whispered and they nodded. I burst opened the doors and walked to the leaders office. I just walk out of anger but I had a feeling where it was. When we got there two guards were in front and I smiled sweetly.

"Hi we're here to see the leader. It's urgent." I said and they nodded and I turned to the girls. Say by the doors when you hear where Harry is go find him and get the hell out of here alright. They nodded and I walked in the room. He was with Josh.

"Awe I'm so delisted you made it. Have you decided?" He said and I beeped the soldiers so they could get my signal.

"Yes I have." I said and he stood up from his seat.

"I will......join you but I need to know where Harry is." I said and he smiled.

"Im so delighted you said that. And he's in the holding cell down stairs. He's fine just had a few blows to teach him a lesson." He said and I clenched my fists. He's gonna wish he never said that.

"That's great oh and one more thing..." I started.

"Yes my darling." He smiled.

"Boom." I said and then the walls were exploded. They ran to the windows and saw millions of walkers and my soldiers enter.

"You tricked us." Josh said and I smirked.

"You wanted to take my boyfriend and threaten me and think you'll get away with it. Don't think so. You basically called War and that's what I'm giving you." I said and Josh was getting pissed. Then I felt someone grab me and I knew it was Josh. I turned him around and bound house kicked him. He feel to the floor and I punched him. Then he got back up and we started fist fighting. Then I saw the bookcase was falling and pushed him underneath it and it fell on him. He screamed and then it was quite. I picked it up and he lounged at me. Soon he was on top of me and punching me.