Chapter19

Brianna's POV

37 walkers. That's how many were down. Yaya and I were just shooting them while some if the others fixed the wall. The wall is half way done when one of our men shoots at my direction. Oh no. He's trying to take over and I bet he had others. Then I saw a fat man go behind Yaya.

"Yaya turn around." I yelled and she turned around. The guy pushed her against the wall. I saw him grab a knife. Oh god. Then I was pinned to a wall. By a man that looked about my age but he was well built.

"Your beautiful." He told me.

"But sadly we have to kill you." That's when I kneed him in his baby maker. He fell to the ground but sliced my arm. Oh crap. When he was on the ground I shot him in the head. Then I looked at yaya. She kicked him off her and he went back to stab her but got the wall. Then he turned to her and she did a bound house kick and kicked his face and he fell to the floor. He grabbed the knife and went to stab her again but she moved to the side. He stumbled but didn't fall. He didn't notice she was behind him. Then she jumped on his back and snapped the guys neck. When he fell to the ground she just shot him.

That was the coolest kill I've ever seen. That's when we went back to shooting walkers and fighting the others. When we finished we killed about 165 walkers and 27 men. Yeah.......I guess were done. I was starting to feel light headed. That's when I fell. I lost too much blood.

"BRIANNA!" Yaya yelled and ran to me.

"Are you alright Bri please tell me you are I can't lose you." She said and I nodded.

"I'm tired." I said and then my eyes started feeling heavy.

"STAY UP BRI WERE GONNA TAKE YOU TO THE CLINIC." She said and I nodded. Then she picked me up bridle form and carried me to the clinic. She talked to me the entire time. Then darkness over came me.

Yayas POV

No she passed out. I started running. When I got to the clinic I started screaming.

"HELP SHES LOST ALOT OF BLOOD PLEASE HELP HER!" I yelled and doctor Lesto came running to me taking Bri from my arms. He checked her pulse.

"She's alive but pale well get her blood right now. Do you know her blood type?" He asked and I nodded.

"O RH positive." I said and he nodded scrambling through the blood until he found it. Then he hook it to a machine and put a needle in her.

"Will she be alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes she will. Now we need to give her stitches and when she wakes up she can go. Do you wanna stay with her?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of corse she's my best friend." I said and he nodded. I laid on the couch by her bed and went to sleep hoping when I wake she'll be fine.

~One Hour Later~

When I woke I saw a flash and giggles. I snapped up and say Brianna with her phone laughing.

"You look cute sleeping Yaya." She said and I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh thank god Bri you scared the shit out of me." I said and she laughed.

"I scared myself bro." She said and we both laughed.

"Oh just saying it's all clear the doctor said I could go so let's go get the boys." She said and I nodded. When we left the clinic we saw Kiara, Maria, Kendall, and Eleanor. We tried to hide and run so they don't see us. Because if they did they would know where Lou and Harry is.

"HEY YAYA!" My sister jay yelled and I wanted to punch her because they spotted us.

"WHAT?!" I yelled and she flinched.

"Dad wants to talk to you and Harry." She said and I nodded.

"In a-" she cut me off.

"Immediately." She said and I nodded yet again. Then Brianna and I exchanged the same look. This May or may not be good. We ran to the room and upended it to a sleeping Lou and Harry.

"Awwww." We said in Union and they both shoot up.

"I DIDNT EAT THE UNICORN." Lou yelled and Harry screamed.

"NO!" Harry yelled and we started dying of laughter. They both got red but ran and hugged us.

"I thought I lost you." Harry said and I pecked his lips.

"Well you didn't." I said and he laughed.

"Good." He said and I turned to Louis and Brianna who were talking about Brianna's stitches and laughing at the shape of it.

"Oh and you guy should of seen Yayas kill today. It was awesome. She did like a bound house kick snapped his neck and shot him. All I did was kick his balls and shoot him." She said and I laughed.

"At least you killed. Some girls can't do what you did today with the walkers. I'm proud if you Bri." I said and she bowed.

"Well me and Lou better get going. Have fun at the meeting you two." She said and I gave her a death glare.

"Meeting? What meeting?" Harry asked and I sighed.

"My dad wants to speak with us." I said and Harry nodded and since we was already dressed we decided to see what my father wanted. Hopefully this doesn't go horribly wrong.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys I wanna say thank you for reading my story and no it's not over not even close to it but I'm grateful for you guys who like my story and yeah I love you guys xoxoxo❤️✌️