Chapter7

Yayas POV

Louis and the boys ran into Harry's room to check if he was awake.

"HARRY YOUR AWAKE FINALLY" The boys yelled in union. I guess he was up. When I walked into the door way he was sitting on the bed. His curls were all over the place. His emerald eyes sparkled and he looked beautiful. Even though he was still wearing the hospital dress but he still looked amazing. He was staring at me so I had to say something to brake the silence and a reason to stare at him.

"Aright since he's up let's get the food and baby stuff. And get him some new cloths." I said and speed walked out the room. He looks familiar but I can care less. He's got I'll admit that but I have to worry about my crews safety. Including our five new members. Just then my phone vibrated. It was my mom.

From Mom💘

Hey Yaya I'm just checking up and I need you to get a few more things.

To Mom💘

Hello mom everything's fine were at the mall right now and what do you need??

From Mom💘

Get lots of decorations because we've decided to throw a party. The guards will guard the outside of the prison and if anything will go wrong it someone will wrong the alarm and well leave to the second base.

To Mom💘

I don't have a good feeling about this but ok I'll tell the girls and guys so do you want us to get dresses,tuxes,shoes,chips,dips,fancy bowls, balloons, streamers. All that crap.

From Mom💘

YES EXACTLY THAT!! And get more weapons were running low on amo and guns so take everything who cares remember protect the people who you need.

My mom always said that when we needed something and other people would need it to. I have to tell her about the guys too.

To Mom💘

Of corse mother. Oh and at the hospital we picked up 5 boys and they aren't infected. They've been locked in a toom for 2 years in a coma so were taking them in. Tell father for me and well be home by tomorrow it's night fall which means it's dangerous to travel back home so well be home tomorrow.

My mother was understanding. Easier to talk to then my father who jumped to conclusions but I understood why he was like that. I don't even know how she got his permission for this party of hers. It must took a lot of pleading.

From Mom💘

Aww those poor boys. Bring them home and well take care of them and you will train them. I have to go love you

To Mom💘

Love you too

When I looked up from my phone Sarina and the boys where talking. I guess they've been here for a while while I was texting mom.

"Ok so where's everyone so I can assign what we have to do." I said and we turned around and here came

Maria,Kiara,Brianna,Angel,Jonathan,and Daniel. Then I looked around for Harry. Then I saw him exit the little room. He was wearing black skinny jeans. A white T-shirt that said

"Turn Down For What", and black TOMS. He looked amazing. I snapped myself out my thoughts.

'The mission yaya remember why you are here.' I said to myself.

"Ok so this is what's happening ok. My mother had informed me that we need to get some more items. Harry,Louis,Niall,and Zayn I need you guys to get Tuxes and dress shoes in all sizes. You can get regular cloths too if you'd like but make sure you get the stuff I'm telling you to get or I'll hurt you."

I said and they nodded. Then I continued.

"You also need to get decorations and snacks. Remember if anyone gets in your way you fight back. Oh and here." I said handing Zayn an AK47.

"Keep this with you just in case of danger. Now go get the stuff go." I said and they left.

"Ok Liam,Daniel,Angel,and Jonathan I need you to go get baby stuff. That includes Diapers,wipes,baby powder,baby food, and baby toys. You can get regular cloths but make sure to get this stuff." I said and they nodded. I continued.

"You also need to get toys for kids from the size infant to about 12. The same I told the others goes for you too. Now go" I said and they fled. I turned to my four best friends.

"Alright girls we need to get dresses,dress shoes,and regular cloths if we like." I said and they cheered in joy.

"Just asking why are we going shopping if theirs walkers outside and you know we ant club and shit." Brianna said. That was a great idea were would my mother throw this party. Then I thought about it again. The sound proofed gym. It was like a school gym but we used it for storage. Or for me to yell all my anger out.

"My mothers throwing a party for us and I think it's in the sound proof room. I don't know actually but it's orders so we gotta do it. Now let's go." I said and we walked off. Hopefully this won't be a total disaster.