Chapter 39

Harry's POV

"Come on it's your bachelor party! What would happen?" Lou said and u rolled my eyes.

"It'll be fun everyone dose it before there wedding." Niall said.

"Yayas having a bachelorette party you deserve a bachelor party." Zayn said.

"It'll be fun come on!" Liam said and I smiled.

"It's alright lads I don't need one." I said. We've been arguing about this since last night.

"Pleaseeeee Harry I need to drink or something." Louis said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine fine.....but if anything happens I'm blaming you lads." I said and they all smiled and nodded. Hopefully this doesn't go bad.

~4 hours later~

"Dare.." Liam said and Niall nodded.

"I dare you to brake up with Maria in front of Arissa and declare your love for Arissa in front of Maria!" Niall yelled and Liam's eyes widened.

"Either that or we dye your body blue.." Lou said holding the blue dye up and Liam looked down and was deep in thought. He wasn't drinking and neither was I. That's a lie we've all been drinking a lot played games and sang. Now crazy ass dares and it's been intense with the lads, yayas brother Alain, and yayas father Massa. It was 11:30pm and we've all had dares Liam's the last. Our dares were simple but funny. Like I'm wearing Yayas thong on my head. Zayns wearing Sarinas earrings. Niall had Kiaras bra on and Louis had to twerk on Massa which was funny. Massas wearing Wendy's makeup. Alain prank called Yaya saying there's no more food left. Her response was

"Then get in the damn car and buy some uh duh." She sounded really drunk. Liam's dare is the worst though.

"Ok I'll do it." Liam said and we all oohed.

"Ok why don't we crash the girls party since I know there both there." Alain said and I nodded.

"Where is it?" I asked and Massa smiled.

"The only room were we can party with loud ass music." He said and we all smiled.

"The storage room." We all said and grabbed our stuff and ran down stairs. When we got there Yaya was dancing on the stage and the girls were laughing at her. She had a ciroc bottle in her hand and was dancing like crazy. She still looked amazing. Then I spotted Maria talking to Kiara.

"I found Maria." I said and saw Lou pointing to the far corner.

"Found arissa. Les get them." Lou said and I nodded. I ran to Maria and brought her to were Liam said and Lou brought Arissa. This is going to be funny.

Arissas POV

I was talking to Brianna about the baby and then I get dragged away by Louis.

"What the hell Lo-" I stoped when I saw Liam.

"Hey.." I said and he smiled.

"Hey.." He said back and smiled. Then his whore came.

"Hey baby...what's up." She said all over him holding a beer. She got here 10 minuets ago and she's getting drunk. She's nasty.

"Look Maria we need to talk." He said.

"Ok what's up baby cakes." She said smiling.

"I think we should....um.break up." He said and her eyes wend wide. I gasped but on the inside I was dancing.

"What? Why?" She said on the verge of tears.

"I fell for someone else." He said looking at me and u blushed.

"For her?! Liam what's the matter with you!!" She yelled and I turned to see Yaya was walking over to us. She was totally wasted.

"Hey everyone!" She screamed and through her unoccupied hand in the air and waved.

"Hey Yaya." Louis said.

Yaya smiled. I looked at her and smiled. She wore her vail for the wedding was on her head. She wore a black dress with black pumps. Her hair was in a bun. She smiled at everyone and I'm happy for her but my eyes went from her back to Liam and Maria.

"Maria if I don't love you anymore then I don't love you anymore that's it! You can't tell me who and who not I can love!" He yelled and she gasped.

"You cheated didn't you Liam!" She yelled at him and then turned to me.

"I knew you would try and take him from me. You fucking whore your gonna pay." She said and I laughed.

"Listen here miss I'm perfection. He has lost feelings for you! That's it stop acting as if you two would end up like Zayn and Sarina, Louis and Brianna, or even Yaya and Harry because you two won't! You two were never going to last to be that cute. Get your ratchet ass face out of mine because I for one don't like you attitude." I yelled and her blood boiled. Then she went to smack me but I backed up and she fell and knocked the bowl of punch down. Her white dress was now red and her hair was messed up. She looked hilarious. Everyone laughed and she got red and ran out the Storage room.

"NOOO!" Yaya screamed.

"My punch! It has the rest of the ciroc in it!!!" She yelled. I started to laugh then I faced Liam.

"Arissa, I guess I never relapsed how beautiful you are until Miracle was born and I was talking to the lads. Your the light that shines the darkness and I don't get why I stayed with her when I knew I was in love with you. The second my eyes laid on you I was in a trance. So if you don't mind me asking. But will you do me the honor of calling you my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes Liam, I would love to." I said and his lips were on mine.

"Awwww! New couple alert. WHERES MY MIC!" I'm heard yaya scream and I smiled in the kiss. When we parted I saw yaya stumbling to the stage and grabbing the mic.

"LIAM AND ARISSA ARE DATING WHOOP WHOOP." She yelled and I laughed.

"Ok now more shots!" She said and I saw Harry running to the stage.

"Come on love let's go home." He said and Yaya smiled.

"I don't wanna! I'm having fun." She said.

Then she took out her phone and pressed buttons and threw it.

"TRANSFORM BITCH!" She yelled and Lou catches it.

"What it turn into?!" She yelled.

"A phone Yaya. It turned into a phone." He said.

"YASSS!" She said and Harry picked her up.

"Were going home." He said and she giggled.

"Fine...BYEEE THANKS FOR THE ALCOHOL!" She yelled and the two left. Liam and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's go back to my room." I said and he nodded. That night he and I cuddled and feel asleep. Not as friends, but as a couple.