Chapter12

Harry's POV

'Ok Harry calm down she'll be here any second and you'll enjoy your day together. Just don't be stupid.' I thought to myself as I waited for Yaya. When she came she had head phones in and was listening to music. I wondered if she listened to us. Maybe not she doesn't seem like that type.

"Hey you ready to go?"she asked and I nodded. She looks so beautiful and every time we speak I lose myself in her beautiful brown eyes. Her hair up in a bun still made her look flawless. Her face full of determination and success.

"Ok so this is the gym. Well be training here and I'll teach you everything you'll need to know. I'll do my very best to make you as awesome as I." She said. I looked around the room and noticed that no one used it. The equipment still looked brand new so I guess no one gets physical around here.

"Alright Harry let's go continue the tour." She said and we continued on.

---------------------------

~ One hour later~

Yaya showed me many things around the prison. It's pretty cool.

"Ok now I'm going to show you the meadow. This is a secret place so don't tell anyone about here. This is basically where I learned how to kill walkers. Since I taught myself." She said and we walked through a door to see a beautiful meadow with flowers everywhere. It was breath taking.

"Ok styles here." She said handing me a silver pistol.

"Alright so this is what your going to do ok Styles. You pull this handle back the push it front. Then look at your target and pull the trigger. You see that walker at the gate. That's your target and you must shoot it right in the head. Got it." She said and I nodded. I followed all her steps and aimed the gun at the "walker". Then I pulled the trigger. The walker was dead I did it.

"Awesome you did it." I turned to her and her eyes sparkled in mine. Then I leaned in and pressed my lips onto hers. She kissed back. I rapped my arms around her waste and she rapped her arms around my neck. I felt the fireworks explode. This felt so perfect. When we pulled apart she smiled and I smiled back. Then I build up the courage to say.

"I really like you Yaya." She smiled back.

"I really like you too." She said and we stared at each other's eyes. I broke the silence.

"This might be sudden but I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend." I asked scared of rejection.

"I would love to styles. Now babe let's go continue the tour and we'll hang out and cuddle in my room. Ok." She said and I nodded. We walked back into the prison hand and hand. I couldn't be any happier.

__________________________

Authors Note/Please Read:

Hey guys I'm sososososo sorry it took me so long to update but I've been working on a new book called

"Teen Pregnancy" so you should read that if anything lmfao . Anyways I probably will be updating more for this one but who knows what'll happen. But if anything I'm sorry guys gosh. Oh js my

Kik &Instegram~ Uc_cheerleader22

Ask.fm~ Yayadntcare

Twitter~ YayaMassa

Love you guys 💋✌️