Chapter23

Brianna's POV

It's been a very good week my pregnancy hasn't really been bothering me but the crave for onions have. It's so fucking gross but I want it at the same time. Weird really. Right now Louis, Zayn, Yaya, and Harry are coming with me to get my ultrasound. We have no clue what the gender is until I'm five months. I'm really excited to have the baby. The sad part I can't go on any missions until a year and a half after the baby is born. Louis has been supportive and he's excited too. Oh and the way he reacted. It was so adorable.

Flashback....

"Hey Lou" I yelled to him from the living room.

"Yeah babe." He said and i knew it was time to tell him.

"Can you give me the yogurt in the fridge?" I asked.

"Sure babe." He said opening the fridge. I heard things clattering and he closed the fridge.

"Babe it's not in here." He said and I laughed.

"Take everything out and name it maybe you'll find it like that." I suggested and he nodded.

"Ok butter, soda, ketchup, mustered, baby bottle, yogur....." He stopped himself and picked up the bottle. And saw the test.

"Babe why is there a baby bottle in the fridge and who's prego testo is in it?" He asked and I smiled and faced him. He started smiling and jumping like a five year old on Christmas.

"BABY BABY IM HAVING A BABY IM GONNA BE A DADDY!" He kept yelled and ran to me and picked me up and spinned me.

"BABY BABY WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" He yelled and I smiled.

"Calm down Lou I get your excited so am I. Oh and I've picked the names already too you wanna hear them?" I said and he nodded.

"If it's a boy Izayah Jeremy Tomlinson if it's a girl then Miracle May Tomlinson." I said and Louis smiled big.

"PERR-FECTT." He said snapping his fingers. I swear he's going to be an amazing dad and a great boyfriend. So supportive.

Flashback ended....

He still so jumpy about it. So happy. It's adorable.

"You ready babe?" Louis said and I nodded. Time to check on my baby.

When we walked in we spotted my Doctor Salinio. Yaya and Sarina ran to him and greeted him. With Zayn and Harry right behind them. Louis and I walked slow to the check up room. When we got there everyone entered the room. Then doctor Salinio placed the clear jelly on my tummy. "Alright Brianna your about 2 and a half months." Doctor Salinio said and I smiled. Only seven and a half more months until this little sucker comes out.

"Alright the baby seems healthy so to can go. Come back in about two months. Alright." He said and I nodded. He gave us the ultrasound and I smiled at it. This is my baby. My little bundle of joy soon to come.