Chapter 31

Yayas POV

Having Harry back is amazing. Even if it was for a day I couldn't survive without him. He's the love of my life. We walked hand and hand into the prison. Angel, Arissa, and Jailyn right behind us. We were stoped by a solider and knew we had to get our check outs to see if we were infected

As we finished our check outs I turned to Harry.

"Umm...babe can you go up stairs and clean up for me. I got some stuff to do right now." I said and he nodded.

"Sure thing babe. I'll see if Gemma wants to.." I cut him off.

"NO..I uh mean no she's uh helping me I'm meeting with her now." I said and he nodded.

"Well alright I'll see you later babe." He said and I pecked his lips and ran to the clinic. I needed to see if Gemma was ok.

"Where is she!" I screamed and they pointed to corner surrounded in white. I ran to it to make sure she was alright. When I got there I pulled the curtain to see a girl who was pail but covered in blood. Her lips pink and plump. Her a giant bandage surrounded her waste. It was a gun shot wound. I stepped closer to see the girl and realized it was Gemma. Tears began to form in my eye. Her heart monitor was good but it still scared me. Then I saw a nurse come.

"Is she alright?" I asked not moving my eyes from Gemma.

"She's ok the bullet didn't go deep. But were afraid she's in a coma. Don't worry she's ok it's her body just needs to rest. I promise you that we will keep you posted captain." She said and I nodded.

"Ok...just make sure you do." I said and I felt the nurse leave. I walked up to Gemma and grabbed her hand.

"Even though we haven't known each other for a while......I want you to know I love you as my own sister. You need to wake up Gemma. Please wake up...." I said crying. I felt her squeeze my hand and I smiled.

"At least I know your alive. Squeeze my hand again if you can hear me. Then I felt a tight squeeze on my hand and I smiled.

"Gemma try to wake up please. Oh god how am I going to break this to Anne, Robin, and Harry..." I said and I felt two squeezes and smiled.

"I'll take that as a good luck Gemma." I said smiling and got up.

"Wake up please." I said blowing her a kiss and leaving the room only to collapse on the floor bringing a curtain with me. I heated nurses and doctors rushing to me. Telling me keep my eyes open. But soon the light left my eyes and the darkness over came them.

Harry's POV

I finally finished cleaning. It wasn't a big mess when they took me away. I guess Yaya flipping out made it that big. I was laying on Yaya and I's bed waiting for her when the room phone rang. So I picked it up.

"Styles and Massa residence how may I help you?" I said.

"Hello I'm doctor Plaven trying to reach Harry Styles." He said.

"This is he. How may I help you?" I said with a nervous tone. Why would a doctor call me.

"Well Mr. Styles your girlfriend Captain Yaya collapsed after visiting someone and when we checked her we saw she had broken a few ribs, her wrist, and was stabbed in the back. I don't know how she didn't feel any of it but right now she's in servailence. We just wanted to call to let you know." He said and my heart dropped.

"C-can I see her?" I asked.

"Of corse." He said and I thanked him and hung up. I grabbed my shoes and ran down stairs. When I got to the clinic I ran to the desk.

"I'm here to see Captain Analeeze Massa." I said and she nodded.

"She's down that way in a special room. Here's a note stating your here to see her." She said and I thanked her and ran to the room. When I got there I noticed two guards standing in front of the door.

"Hi I'm Harry styles and I'm here to see Captian Yaya Massa." I said.

"No one allowed in." One said and I handed him the note. He read it and nodded and opened the doors. When I entered I saw her. My beautiful girlfriend laying in a bed with wires in her arms. Her bloody cloths from the war in the city still on her. She looked peaceful. Yet broken and it hurt me. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand into mine. Her skin so soft, so beautiful. It was her natural beauty from the beginning that had me hooked. That had me head over heels for her. As I held her hand I felt her eyes on mine.

"Hey..." She said and I smiled.

"Hey." I said and she smiled.

"Why am I here Harry?" She asked and I shook my head.

"At the war in the city I guess you fought someone and broke a few ribs, your wrist, and some how was stabbed in the back." I said and she looked away.

"I didn't feel anything. Maybe a sharp pain in my back and ribs. But not my wrist." She said and I shook my head.

"Your strong. Of corse you wouldn't feel it." I said and she smiled.

"So who were you visiting in the clinic before you collapsed?" I asked and she looked away.

"If I tell you, you'll wanna brake up with me....but I have to." She said turning her head to me. Looking me in the eyes. I saw tears brim in her eyes.

"I wouldn't wanna brake up with someone I'm in love with." I said and she had a small smile.

"I was visiting Gemma....she snuck with us to the war to get you and got shot. Doctors says she'll be fine she's just in a coma so her body can rest." She said and I felt my heart brake more. My older sister in a comma. Because I was kidnapped and on top of it Yaya didn't tell me sooner.

"I'm not gonna brake up with you. I'm just a little mad you didn't tell me sooner." I said and she nodded.

"I understand I was just-" she stopped talking and her heart monitor was going fast. Then she closed her eyes and it stopped.

"DOCTOR QUICK HURRY!" I yelled and the guards came in. I held her face.

"YAYA WAKE UP! DONT DIE PLEASE DONT DIE I FUCKING NEED YOU!"

I yelled and the guards grabbed me.

"NO PLEASE THAT MY LOVE! MY EVERYTHING I CANT LOSE HER!" I kept yelling but they continued to take me away. As the doors closed I saw them try to save her. Her body going up and hitting the bed. I started to hyprovenalte and soon I fainted.

----------------------------------

I'm going to be honest I started crying in this chapter like AHHH lmfao anyways what do you think about Gemma being in a coma and Yayas heart stopping? Oh and another thing since some of you have been kiking me about it.....What do you think Kendal is gonna do next hmmm well I love you guys 💋