Chapter 40

Yayas POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn with a huge head ache. All I remember was taking shots and I blacked out. I turned and faced Harry who was cuddling with the pillow. I smiled. Then I felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. When I got there I started blowing chunks. It was a horrible feeling. I felt all icky and nasty. I stopped throwing up and brushed my teeth. I looked I'm the mirror and laughed. My face was smeared with make up. My hair was a mess. Then I felt that same pain and threw up again. This time was worse. I felt cold and the throwing up didn't help. I turned my head out the bathroom door and saw the sunlight and in got dizzy and threw up again. This time was way worse. It came out my nose too. It hurt so much I started crying.

"Babe." I heard Harry say.

"Yeah." I said sniffling.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"No...I'm I'm so much pain. I feel cold and I keep throwing up." I cried and he came to the bathroom and put his hand on my forehead.

"Well you don't have a fever. You have a hangover that's all love. Your body's trying to get all the alcohol out so your gonna throw up and be dizzy for a while. You just need to rest." He said and I nodded and went back to throwing up.

After like an hour of throwing up and refusing to leave the bathroom. I finally went to the bed and laid down. Harry was passed out again so I woke him up.

"What happen?" He said.

"I'm cold and your warm. Therefore we cuddle since I still feel sick." I said and he placed his arms around me and pulled me close. He placed his head in the crock of my neck. I smiled.

"Harry." I said.

"Hmm."

"I love you...I can't wait for us to be married tomorrow." I said and felt him smile.

"Same here babe...same here." He said and kissed my cheek. Then I closed my eyes and slept.

After hours of sleep I woke up and Harry wasn't there. I sat up and looked around and saw a note beside my bed.

It read:

Hey beautiful,

I left to Zayns room since we aren't allowed to see each other tomorrow. Sarina and the girls will be there later just rest. I made soup it's on the stove. I love you and can't wait to see you in the white gown.

Love Your Fiancé..

I smiled as I read his note. I got up and went to the kitchen. I ate the soup and went to where my gown was. I looked at it and smiled. Tomorrow I will be Mrs. Styles. Harry and I love will be sealed and this bitter world we live in will he better for me.

"It's beautiful isn't it." I heard a voice say and I turned around. It was Kendall.

"You know I was gonna have a dress like that when Harry and I would of got married. But it would be just white." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Kendall this feud is childish. That's it, it's over he and I are getting married. He doesn't love you anymore Kendall. You need to move on." I said and she laughed.

"It's hard to move on when your in love. Look I don't think Harry wants to marry a cheater." She said and I furred my eyebrows. What is she talking about.

"Oh you don't remember. Well when you got drunk you ran out the hallway and grabbed Daniel by the colour and kissed him. Then you pushed him away and ran down the hall." She said and my eyes widened. I fell down and started breathing heavily.