Chapter27

Harry's POV

They're here....they're here. Mum, Robin, and Gemma. But they weren't alone and that's when Yaya ran to a middle aged woman and hugged her to dear life.

"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH DARLA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DEVISTATED MARIA BRIANNA, SARINA AND I WERE WHEN WE COULDN'T FIND MARTHA DANIEL AND YOU. WE CRIED FOR FUCKING DAYS!" She yelled and I gave her a confusing look but ran to my family and hugged them tightly. My mum started crying.

"My baby boy. We've found you." She said making me tear. My mum, Gemma, and Robin hugged for a few minutes and I remember Yaya. She was still talking to that Darla woman. Then she spotted me and walk towards me. I grabbed her hand and faced my family.

"Mum, Gemma, Robin this is Yaya.......my girlfriend." I said pecking her cheek and she smiled.

"I'm so delighted to meet you all........I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you." She said and my mum smiled.

"I've heard nothing about you but you seem lovely darling. I'm Anne Harry's mum. This is Gemma his elder sister. And this is my husband Robin." She said and Yaya smiled and hugged them.

"Welcome to the family Anne, Gemma, and Robin I'm Analeeze Teresa Massa but call me Yaya and I'm one if the captains if this prison. My grandmother would love to meet you but let Harry and I show you to your rooms." She said and they followed and Yaya told the other group to follow to there rooms as well. Gemma had the room right next to Yaya and mine. Mum and Robin had the one next to Louis's and Brianna's. The Darla woman and her husband had the one down the hall and there the two others which I assume is they're son and daughter had the one right next to there's. We were told the guards were going to take them to Yayas grandmothers office so we went to our room.

"Babe your family seems so kind." She said and I smiled.

"I'm happy they're back. I've really missed them." I said and she smiled.

"It's cute you and Maria got your family's back in the same day." She said and my eyes opened.

"Meaning......" She continued.

"The people I was speaking to were Maria's mom dad sister and brother. She might of turned out to be fucked up to me but I stop love her family and in happy she got them back." She said and I smiled. She's so caring and I know my family would just love her. That gives me an idea.

"Babe.." I started and Yaya turned to me.

"Yeah babes what's up." She said.

"I want a dinner for our family's. My mum Robin and Gemma and Your dad mom jay Brianna Louis Sarina and Zayn." I said and she nodded.

"THATS AN AMAZING IDEA WE CAN DO IT IN THE MEADOW TONIGHT!" She yelled and I nodded.

"I'll call my father and mother right this instant. She said running into the kitchen of the room. She came back with a smile.

"They're ok with it.....and my grandparents are coming too." She said and I nodded. We ended up calling Sarina who said her and Zayn are coming and so is Louis and Brianna. Finally Yayas younger sister is coming too. I spoke with Gemma in the hall way and she said Mum and Robin would love to come. This is just perfect. Yaya called the guards to tell the chief-who came about two months ago- to prepare a meal and for the guards to set the rather long table in the meadow. We were all meeting at 7:15 tonight. Hopefully this goes very very well.