Chapter13

Yayas POV

Laughing is all we did in the meadow after Harry asked me out. Then it was quiet for a few moments. Then he broke.

"Yaya tell me about your past." He said and I was quiet for a few moments.

"I was bullied........and well no one liked me. I singed and acted in the school and lots of colleges were looking at me. I was really liked by adults yes but since I was the nerd,had braces, and I was fat I was made fun of. Before the apocalypse I got my braces removed and when we got to the prison I began to work out and I lost a lot of weight." I said thinking of the horrid things they would say to me.

They would say things like:

Don't let her in the cafeteria she'll eat all the food.

Don't let her near the books. She'll eat them after she finishes it.

No guy wants a fat bitch for a girlfriend.

One two three four your just another wanna be whore.

How can an ugly nerd be a cheerleader. Oh wait a recreational cheerleader I mean and they're all little. LOSER

It all hurt. Everything hurt.

"Those people are wrong you know." He said and I turned to him.

"Did I say all that out loud?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wow...haha anyways how about your past?" I asked and his smiled faded.

"I got to live my dreams. I became famous with Louis,Zayn,Liam,and Niall. We were a band named One Direction. We were really big. Then we got into a plane crash and were out in a coma as you know. I had a girlfriend her name was.." I cut him off.

"Kendall Jenner. I know I loved your band and I hated her. I knew her when I was in Middle School. She was the one who started bullying me. Never liked her even after her family got famous." I said and he nodded.

"It started as a publicity stunt but I ended falling for her. Now I've lost what I've had for her in return if something better." He said cupping my face. Then his lips were placed on mine. This kiss was better than the first. I felt the fire works explode and so were the butterflies. Our lips moved in sync and it was amazing. When we pulled apart his famous dimpled smile warmed my heart.

"So you an sing huh" he said and I nodded.

"Well sing for me." He said and I laughed. Then I began singing Dark Horse by Katy Perry

I knew you were

You were gonna come to me

And here you are

But you better choose carefully

'Cause I...

I'm capable of anything

Of anything

And everything

Make me your Aphrodite

Make me your one and only

But don't make me your enemy

Your enemy

Your enemy

So you wanna play with magic

Boy you should know what you're fallin' for

Baby do you dare to do this

'Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse

Are you ready for