Chapter6

Sarianas POV

The mall we were heading to was nothing like the malls from two years ago. No these malls had everything. Cloths,toys,food,baby stuff,TVs,video games and game systems. Yea they had everything. Even all the stores. But this place also gave shelter. So we decided to stay here for the night and let Henry or Harry what ever his name was rest.

"Ok when he wakes up we can get food and the baby stuff. But for now everyone go do what you want. And if you see something we need then get it remember everything is free." Yaya said.

"Wait who's going to stay with Harry?" Louis said.

"I'll stay with him. I got stuff here to keep me busy so he'll be fine with me." I said and they all nodded and left.

It's been like 30 minuets and they all were still gone. I guess their were having an awesome time. I had one head phone in so I can hear if Harry wakes up. And hopefully soon because I want to get some stuff for myself.

Harry's POV

Ugh my head hurts a lot. I sat up and noticed this wasn't the hospital.

"Well hello Harry." A girls voice said. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. When I could clearly I saw a girl with longish blond hair. She was wearing jean shorts and a pink Love shirt.

"Don't be scared I'm sort of related to the one that saved you and your friends life from the walkers that would of killed you the second you stepped out that room." She said laughing.

"Who are you if you don't mind me asking and where am I?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'm Sarina and your in a mall that helps people. And since I have a feeling your wondering where your friends are well they're shopping and they're ok." Sarina said and I nodded. Then she handed me two pills and a water bottle.

"I bet you have a bad head ache from that fall you had earlier." She said and I laughed.

"Thanks. Umm.......can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure what's up." She said.

"What's going on I thought I saw a zombie before." I said hoping it wasn't.

"Ok so your friends and yourself have been in a coma for the last two years. The V17 Virus was called on December 27 2014 and it was crazy. But don't worry you guys will be fine my sister Yayas the captain. So she'll keep us safe. Like always." She said with a smile.

"HARRY YOUR AWAKE FINALLY." The boys said yelling and running up towards me. I laughed and then I saw her. A girl that took my breath away the second she entered the room. Her short brown hair flew by her shoulders. She wore camouflage pants and a black tank with the word Love on it. She also wore black combat boots.

"Alright since he's up let's get the food and baby stuff. And get him some new cloths." She said.

"Got that covered Yaya." Louis said handing me black skinny jeans,a whit tank top,and black TOMS.

"Good job louis your catching up on orders high five." Sarina said and louis high fived her.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Oh that's Yaya she saved our lives from the zombies or the way she says walkers. She's the captain so we gotta listen to her so hurry up and get dressed." He said and left the room with Sarina and all the boys followed him out the room. That girl is something new. And I really want to get to know her. And I wanna know her fast.