Chapter5

Yayas POV

While I was walking through the fourth floor halls I heard a banging. It must be a fucking walker found food. Hopefully that wasn't my crew. I ran towards the sound and saw the walker. It was a female nurse. It had bite marks alone the arm and her blond hair and pale skin was dirty. Blood stains all over her white dress and her white heels. She was banging on the door and screaming like a two year old throwing a tantrum. I knew she found food and I being myself loves to kill walkers. I I grabbed my hand gun from my back pocket and shot fire. Right in the head. She was down in about two seconds. I ran to the door and saw about five boys. The curly one fainted and the other four were shocked. I knocked on the door.

"Listen I'm not going to hurt you guys I'm alive alright. Just let me in I'll help." I said. Then the blond one opens the door. As I entered the room the four boys starred at me with wide eyes. I locked the door and turned to them.

"Alright I'm Analeeze but call me Yaya and who are all of you including mister faint pants over here." I said pointing to the curly haired one.

"I'm Liam, that's Zayn,he's Niall, and that's Louis." Liam said. I looked at the curly one.

"Oh and that's Harry" Liam said. I looked at the boys and smiled.

"So how long have you been here?" I asked. They all looked around and Liam began to speak.

"We don't know really. All we know and remember is a plane crash we got into on November 18th" he said. Plane crash? But no one has used planes since before the virus.

"Do you know what year that was?" I asked.

"Yea it was 2014 why?" Zayn I believe said. Hold up but it's 2016 how the actual fuck........I think they've been in a coma. I don't know how they'll react to what I'm going to tell them but they need to know.

"Umm......I don't know how to put this but it's 2016 now so I believe you guys have been in a coma for two years." I said and they all gasped. Niall and Zayn stood in shock and the other two began to tear. Then my phone began to ring and I saw it was Sarina.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yaya we got the stuff while you were gone." She said.

"What floor?" I asked.

"The sixth and first floor but we gotta get the fuck out of here there are walkers all over the place so hurry up." She said.

"Okokok I'll be down in a second now get everyone to the car ok. I found four guys and one fainted one." I said

"Yes ma'm." She said and hung up.

"Alright were going to get your guys to a safe place just follow me and put him in the bed so we can roll him out to were my crew is." They all nodded and put Harry I think on the bed. Then I opened the door and kept my gun out and leaded them to the elevator. We took it to the first floor.

"Alright when those doors open I want you to run to the front entrance with Harry. I'll shoot anything that gets in your way. Then when your outside look for a blond girl with a pink tank top or yell sarina. If you don't see her look for a black van that says YSJ ok." I said and they all nodded. Then the elevator opened and we all ran. I shot about 19 walkers. We finally made it to the van and everyone got in and we put Harry on the floor of the back seat. I counted heads and everyone was here.

"Alright next we go to the mall that's about an hour from here. So let's go." I said and Angel started the car.