Chapter4

We were on the road to our first destination which was about an hour from the prison. We needed to get medical supplies so We were heading to a hospital. When we reached the hospital I set two groups so it'll be easier to get the stuff.

"Alright Maria,Kiara,Daniel,and Brianna you have the first,second,and third floor. Sarina,Angel,Jonathan,and I have the fourth,fifth,and sixth floor. Don't get lost or else when we meet up and we can't find you I'm saying it now your ass is being left here. Also if someone in your group is hurt, or anything goes wrong you contact Sarina or I." I stated like I do every time we go out on these things.

"Oh and guys," I started.

"Try not to die and that means you Daniel." He just scowled at me.

When we split up we went up the elevator. I don't really talk while I'm on these things but when I do it's to give orders.

"Alright Guys I'm going to check the rooms to see if there are any people and if there any walkers just in their. Stay here and be careful please." I said and they nodded. I really doubt any people are here but I have to make sure of it.

Harry's POV

Ow my back hurts. Like a lot. I looked around the white room. I guess they took us to the hospital after the crash. WAIT THE BOYS! I shot up and looked around the room. Thank god the boys were all here. And they're safe. I don't know what I would of done without them. I got up from the bed and walked towards Liam. I poked his cheek and he woke up.

"Huh what time is it?" He said. I shrugged. I went towards the window and saw something really odd.

"Liam come check this out." I said and he ran over towards me. He gasped. It was a group of people eating another human.

"How long were we out Harry?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. All I remember is the crash and then I blacked out." I said. Then I heard a thud and turned around to see our little leprechaun just woke up.

"Hey guys what time is it?" He asked and we both shrugged.

"But we do know there are people eating other people right now outside." I said. And Niall shot up and ran to the window. Then he dropped to the floor in terror.

"I don't think those are people mate." He said.

"I think they're zombies." He said. Oh my god maybe he's right. I then ran to Louis and woke him up.

"Louis wake up come on we gotta get the fuck out of here." I said and he shot up with fear in his eyes.

"Damn Harry don't scare me like that shit." He said holding onto his chest.

"Sorry to burst your bubble mate but there are zombies outside. And well I have a feeling were screwed." Liam said. Louis looked at me and he had tears in his eyes. Then looked at Zayn who was sitting up scared because he over heard what Liam said.

"Where Paul or Perrie. Or the nurse you guys are crazy." He said and it made me think. Is anyone we loved or cared about still alive. Then their was a bagging on the door and I saw a woman zombie trying to open the door which was locked. Then their was a giant bang and the zombie was down. And it all went black.