/1/

Hiya! Dedicated to rachey98 because, God, I love that chick!

Enjoy

xBreHoran

__________________________________________

/1/

Growing up, my parents taught me that when you fall in love, you get married. After you get married, you reproduce your combined lives into more, a child. And after that you live happily ever after.

I have nothing against that thought because I have done all three with a girl that swept me off my size ten.

People who know me will say I’m whipped or I’m smitten and, dammit, I am. I love her with so much might and so much of myself has been given to her that I’m afraid she’ll leave once she finds someone else who can give her more. She makes me forget about the world and all the terrible things that lie upon it. Instead she opens up a large window of hope, happiness, and opportunity to everyone — to me.

And everyday with her only made things better.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard our band name being called. We all jumped up in excitement and huddled together in this extremely awkward and short hug, thank God. I felt a few tugs on the bottom hem of my vest, and when I looked down there was my four year old daughter who looked confused as ever.

“We won!” I said to her.

She laughed and I hugged her tightly before kissing her cheek. I grabbed Blair’s hand and we walked up on the stage for the Brit Awards to accept our award for our Sports Relief single. The band, if you’re wondering, had broken up and has been over for about two years now, but we release a single now and then. I, on the other hand, am still singing because I just, I love it. It isn’t something I could just stop doing. It’s apart of my life and a huge part of my personality.

As everyone got older, they wanted to spend more time with family, and stay home more often so they quit singing and went to just writing. I spend time with my family. They come on tour with me, Blair and Aliby. They are my life. I refuse to leave them just sitting at home while I’m out, singing to different places in the world. It’s not fair to them — to us. We’re a family and we’ll always be together.

“Uhh, hello.” I said into the stage mic while Blair stood beside me holding the trophy, “thank you for this award, it means quite a lot seeing as we’re gettin’ old and stuff.”

“You’re hot!” someone yelled from the back. I laughed along with the people of the crowd who screamed and clapped.

“Thank you. I don’t get compliments like that anymore. It’s usually just ‘brush your teeth, Edward’.” I said, mocking Blair from this morning when I tried to kiss her. She laughed and slapped my chest.

“Shut up, ya baby.”

“Anyway,” Britney butted, “We dedicate this to Sports Relief and to the fans. You literally are amazing, cause like Edward said, we’re old. We didn’t think people really would listen to us any more, but here we are. So, cheers!”