/17/

Sorry about the mayhem that has been me. I demand that you all go watch Divergent. Like after you read this chapter. So many Fourtris feels!

xBreHoran

________________________________

/17/

/Madeline's POV/

Over all, the show was great. Edward performed a couple times and he was, of course, perfect. How did I even score him? He's so hot though. It's unbelievable that I am with him, like dating, like kissing and stuff. Like, wow.

"End of the night, you still look good."

I felt hands wrap around my waist and I jumped but soon relaxed once I smelled Edward's colonge. He smelled so good.

"Thank you." I said before turning to him. "You were amazing! And I almost thought you fell!" I laughed.

He just chuckled. "No, I'm fine. 'M exhausted though."

"Well, we should go." I said. "I'll get Aliby."

"I thought you wanted to stay at the party." Edward asked, running his fingers through his hair, tiresomely. I smiled and rubbed my hand over his cheek.

"Babe, you don't realize how tired you look. Imma go get Al." I said, before walking off. He sent me a smile.

I walked through the halls, internally fangirling when I saw the occasional celebrity. I walked into the room that said "The Connection" on the door. Everyone, but Edward of course, was seated. Aliby was awake and excited for no specific reasoning. I nodded at everyone in the room and she came over to me, grabbing my hand.

"Where are you going?" Yazmin asked.

"Back to the hotel. Edward isn't feeling well, so we decided to leave." I said.

"The life of the party isn't even gonna be there?" Chad said. "Party isn't even a party anymore."

We chuckled lightly, me out of nervousness and them out of, I don't know, laughter? I was nervous though. Being in a room with all Edward's closest mates and no Edward made me scared.

"I'll see you lot later then." I said slipping out the room. That was terrifying.

Aliby was skipping infront of me, singing a song I haven't heard before. I heard the door open from the room I just left out of, but I refused to turn around. Knowing myself, I'll make it extremely awkward.

"Where you heading, babe?"

Someone places their hands too low on my waist and I jump as their grasp got tighter. Clammy hands covered my mouth while I started to struggled against their hold.

"Shh. Don't be shy." I felt hot, unwanted tears run down my face as the person started to nip on my neck, biting the exposed skin. "I like a good fight."

"Let me go, please." I cried into his hands.

"You're so soft. I wonder if Edward's ever touched you like this." He whispered, hot breath on my neck as he dragged the zipper down on my dress.

I felt his body leave all at once and when I turned around Steven was holding his bloody nose and Edward was stalking closer, obviously pissed. So it was Steven, wait. Isn't he with Blair, though?

"You okay? I'm so sorry I just let you walk off." He said, reaching behind me and zipping the dress back up.

The door to the side of us opened and Joey was the first to take in the scene around us. "Bloody hell. Oh Madeline, you okay?"